Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Good post. I had a situation exactly like this where I had a group of friends that included women... One of the girls everybody was after, but she had a boyfriend so she friendzoned everyone. I played my part.. chilled with her alone a couple times... Waited for things between her and her boyfriend to go sour ( with me partly being the reason) and I was there and she wanted some dikk.. long story short I didnt simp and played my part. It's possible. Now if she just has no reason at all to put you in the friend zone and she does that might be a warning sign.

You sound like a slimeball, breh :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can believe that car pic. The simp movement is real. I personally know a guy who makes all these other simps look like amateurs.

He met a woman in a chat room a few years ago. She was fine as hell (South African). They chatted for a few months and she told him how much she wanted to come to America. She talked about how hard it was over there (her situation was really bad). He was really into her and she acted like she was interested in him. He flew out to see her and although he stayed there for 2 weeks. He said he didn't hit it. He said that she was a virgin and wasn't ready to have sex yet.

He got back to the states and was nice enough to offer her a chance to come to America. He ended up going back over there to marry her and then started the process for her to get her visa. He was hoping that she would fall in love with him or something.

Anyway, he gets back, starts her process, and eventually she makes it over here. She told him that she has another friend in America that she wants to stay with. Now the entire time she is here, he is constantly trying to take her out and buy her stuff. She would just giggle about it but I could tell that she wasn't interested. I tried to tell him that he was wasting his time and he could find someone here to fukk for free. He told me that I was jealous and hating on him so after that, I just let him do what he wanted and I didn't give him any more advice.

To make a long story short, she told him that she wasn't interested in him but thanked him for the visa. Despite this, this nikka still finished the process for her to get her green card. On top of that, she met another dude here, had sex, and ended up having a baby.

This was a few years back and this dude is still a simp for her. They call each other best friends. Off the top of my head, here are some of the things I know for sure he has did:

1: Paid her rent

2: Let her keep the entire tax return (they had to file together since they were married so it included both of their salaries)

3: bought her 2 cars (the first one broke down so he bought the second)

4: Paid her car insurance

And here is the big one..............He has watched her son while she goes out with her BOYFRIEND! I specifically remember a couple weekends ago where he took her son to the movies because she wanted to go with her boyfriend to some upscale restaurant.

What pisses me off is that she lets him do all this stuff and all she does it give him a hug and a thank you. He told me that he never hit it and that he doesn't want to because they are such good friends. I always think that one day, he will probably flip out and strangle her or something.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can believe that car pic. The simp movement is real. I personally know a guy who makes all these other simps look like amateurs.

He met a woman in a chat room a few years ago. She was fine as hell (South African). They chatted for a few months and she told him how much she wanted to come to America. She talked about how hard it was over there (her situation was really bad). He was really into her and she acted like she was interested in him. He flew out to see her and although he stayed there for 2 weeks. He said he didn't hit it. He said that she was a virgin and wasn't ready to have sex yet.

He got back to the states and was nice enough to offer her a chance to come to America. He ended up going back over there to marry her and then started the process for her to get her visa. He was hoping that she would fall in love with him or something.

Anyway, he gets back, starts her process, and eventually she makes it over here. She told him that she has another friend in America that she wants to stay with. Now the entire time she is here, he is constantly trying to take her out and buy her stuff. She would just giggle about it but I could tell that she wasn't interested. I tried to tell him that he was wasting his time and he could find someone here to fukk for free. He told me that I was jealous and hating on him so after that, I just let him do what he wanted and I didn't give him any more advice.

To make a long story short, she told him that she wasn't interested in him but thanked him for the visa. Despite this, this nikka still finished the process for her to get her green card. On top of that, she met another dude here, had sex, and ended up having a baby.

This was a few years back and this dude is still a simp for her. They call each other best friends. Off the top of my head, here are some of the things I know for sure he has did:

2: Let her keep the entire tax return (they had to file together since they were married so it included both of their salaries)

And here is the big one..............He has watched her son while she goes out with her BOYFRIEND! I specifically remember a couple weekends ago where he took her son to the movies because she wanted to go with her boyfriend to some upscale restaurant.

What pisses me off is that she lets him do all this stuff and all she does it give him a hug and a thank you. He told me that he never hit it and that he doesn't want to because they are such good friends. I always think that one day, he will probably flip out and strangle her or something.

Damn son, if you're this dude's friend, he don't need any enemies. How you gonna sit back and let this idiot eviscerate his manhood like this?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn son, if you're this dude's friend, he don't need any enemies. How you gonna sit back and let this idiot eviscerate his manhood like this?

You know how nikkas are when they are in love. I tried telling him but he was all confrontational and tried to accuse me of wanting her for myself.

Either way, this has been going on for many years. He has had more than enough time to get out but he just chooses not to. Another funny thing is that she gets upset whenever he gets a girlfriend. As you can tell, he doesn't have much game so he doesn't keep real girlfriends for long.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You sound like a slimeball, breh :patrice:

:yeshrug: You sound like someone who had their girl taken from them..It was going to go sour anyway it was long distance. Plus she liked me from jump, her boyfriend was an excuse for the friend zone. once they broke up she was fair game :youngsabo:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:yeshrug: You sound like someone who had thier girl taken from them..It was going to go sour anyway it was long distance. Plus she liked me from jump, her boyfriend was an excuse for the friend zone. :youngsabo:

I've never had my girl taken from me, but I wouldn't intentionally f*ck up another guy's relationship either. It's guy code, breh, I like p*ssy but I get enough where I don't have to f*ck up other guys in order to indulge

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I'm not calling you a liar bruh...Bu I just CANNOT believe this story:mindblown:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've never had my girl taken from me, but I wouldn't intentionally f*ck up another guy's relationship either. It's guy code, breh, I like p*ssy but I get enough where I don't have to f*ck up other guys in order to indulge

Never said I intentionally fukked it up... I just said I was partly the reason which means that she liked me, but couldnt act because she was in a relationship that was going bad anyway. never bad talked dude or no shyt like that trying to weasel my way in...we just kicked it. So I can assume part of the reason she broke up with him was because she had feelings for me.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

what was this dudes longest relationship? :dwillhuh: almost sounds like a 16 year old in love for the first time.......................but with a bunch of money to spend on dumb broads :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not calling you a liar bruh...Bu I just CANNOT believe this story:mindblown:

It's sometimes hard for me to believe to. I make myself believe it by telling myself that she has to be giving him something other than hugs in order for him to be spending money like that. They both deny it though and she has a boyfriend.

what was this dudes longest relationship? :dwillhuh: almost sounds like a 16 year old in love for the first time.......................but with a bunch of money to spend on dumb broads :dwillhuh:

I remember him having a relationship a few years back that lasted around 6 months or so. I really don't talk to him that much these days but I still see the girl he brought here and I also know her boyfriend.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My best friend, dude I've been knowing since we was in high school and call my brother from another mother is what we call a Super-simp. Me and another mutual homeboy have taken to calling this dude Captain-Save- A-Hoe:cape: and now our entire group of mutual friends calls him that. Peep this...

Dude has a HISTORY of simping, he fell in love with my sister a couple years ago and I didn;t have any problems with it. Figured if she was going to be with somebody might as well be with someone I know and trust will treat her good. Man she straight took advantage of my nikka like you couldn't believe. Had him driving to come pick her up at all hours of the night from her friends house, driving to get her from the club, driving to pick her up from College , helped get her a job (we all three, plus our other mutual homeboy worked at Best Buy at the time) and she ended up cheating on him with one of our co-workers:snoop:

EVERYONE from me, my homeboy, even my FATHER told him to dump her. That she wasn't ready for a serious mature relationship and that the best thing to do was drop her, cut your losses, and once she sees how good she had it she'll end up regretting what she did.... What this nikka do? Break down crying telling her how much he loved her and went and brought her a ring:deadmanny: He then threatened old boy that she was cheating with and told him that he was going to kill him:snoop:

To make a long story short she ended up dumping him 3 months after the cheating incident and now she's happily dating a White boy:scusthov:

Second Story...

So me and my homeboy (we'll call him "Jerome" for short) decide to join the Army together. I end up going Active duty and he decides to go Reserves to we end up in two different basic training bases. He falls in love with this chick while at Basic and everything seems cool.....UNTIL they both graduated and ending up going to two different AIT's (this is where you go after Basic training to learn your MOS) So the bytch has some sort of "breakdown" goes off and MARRIES A RANDOM nikka SHE KNEW FOR 6 WEEKS and decides to live with him in Virginia. 4 MONTHS LATER She calls my boy Jerome crying talking about how her husband beats her and keeps here in the house all day and she can't take it anymore. Jerome DRIVES TO VIRGINIA gets ole girl, all her stuff, and brings her back to Atlanta to stay with her mother (who hadn't hear from her since she got married) So now their BACK together for about 6 months until Jerome gets tired of her immature attitude and dumps her...

Third Story....

I tell my boy Jerome he should stop messing with these immature, confused women our age and try to get with an older chick. So Jerome meets a woman whose about 29 (three years older) no kids, solid job, college degree. Everything seems good. They get together, he pays for her car insurance, two months of her rent, gives her money for gas, and buy's her a smartphone and puts her on his cellphone plan:aicmon:. He then decides that they should move in together so he rents a nice two bedroom apartment for about $950 a month. Less than ONE MONTH after moving in together problems start cropping up. Suddenly she doesn't want to have sex anymore, doesn't want to give head, and is acting generally stand offish. She begins sleeping in the second bedroom alone and doesn't want to go out on dates. She eventually tells Jerome that she thinks she's still in love with her ex-boyfriend (the Ex boyfriend who she had once told Jerome use to beat her and left her when he got another woman pregnant) and needs time to "think her feelings through":wtf:. So she MOVES OUT of the apartment, leaving him to pay the full rent by himself, and moves BACK IN with her convict boyfriend. Meanwhile Jerome is stuck with the rent and a fukking phone bill every month that she gets for FREE

Jerome is my best friend, but Jerome has suffered so many losses at the hands of these females that I can't take ANY relationship he ever gets in seriously. Even my wife calls him an idiot. Just sad bruhs....sad...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Good post. I had a situation exactly like this where I had a group of friends that included women... One of the girls everybody was after, but she had a boyfriend so she friendzoned everyone. I played my part.. chilled with her alone a couple times... Waited for things between her and her boyfriend to go sour ( with me partly being the reason) and I was there and she wanted some dikk.. long story short I didnt simp and played my part. It's possible. Now if she just has no reason at all to put you in the friend zone and she does that might be a warning sign.

this is why I dont let my gfs have male friends.