Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Most dudes do.

They try to be a chick's "friend" instead of just telling her how they feel because they don't want to get shut down. Then they get all :sadbron: when she treats them... like a friend. :dwillhuh:

Then they get really bitter and post on The Coli in the "Quick Little Gems on Dealing with Women" thread.

Telling them how you feel is not the way to go, you try to seduce them with your charm. And its best to charm as many women as possible, and wait until something blooms with one of them. Being a "friend" is emotionally draining, I only want women who don't hold back and are sexually active.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most dudes do.

They try to be a chick's "friend" instead of just telling her how they feel because they don't want to get shut down. Then they get all :sadbron: when she treats them... like a friend. :dwillhuh:

Then they get really bitter and post on The Coli in the "Quick Little Gems on Dealing with Women" thread.

:merchant:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Telling them how you feel is not the way to go, you try to seduce them with your charm. And its best to charm as many women as possible, and wait until something blooms with one of them. Being a "friend" is emotionally draining, I only want women who don't hold back and are sexually active.

dude is a idiot you dont tell chicks how you feel right after the bat

lol at this nikka right off the bat, i like you and want to commit to yo

:minion:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
In 4th grade this 1 girl I liked was doing a project on dinosaurs in class. So I decided to put my moves on her :shaq: and came back the next day with a cut out pic of a T-Rex from a book I had.

All I got was a thanks :damn: thought I was about to be all up in that from my elaborate skills.

Learn to drop that simpin shyt at an early age before it gets to the levels above my nikkas.

Pain is the best teacher :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a idiot you dont tell chicks how you feel right after the bat

lol at this nikka right off the bat, i like you and want to commit to yo

:minion:

I may be an idiot, but a white bytch never aborted my kid and kept the ring tho. :umad:

And nobody said anything about the bolded you dumbfukk. That's not even what I'm talking about. I didn't say anything about proclaiming your love for a girl the first day you meet her or whatever bullshyt you're trying to project onto me. All I'm saying is that there is a clear distinction between approaching a girl like you want to ask her out and approaching her like a friend. Maybe if you and all these other misogynistic puddles of abortion soup knew that, you wouldn't be so fukking bitter.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
f1e060d9d69bd9ec1d8e51cb10e757a5-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

:heh: at the moment of silence

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I was with a friend of mine and we were at Magnolia bakery, i was getting some banana pudding to take home this girl was inline ahead of me, my friend tried to talk with her, asking her what she likes in there and trying to get her number, well when she orders her cupcakes and cake, this guy taps me and says watch this, he pays for her order.:whoa: i am looking at him why you do that for, he says she going to be impressed and give me her phone number:win:, well her order is like 50 bucks, so she says thank you to my friend, ask him to help with taking the order outside where her boyfriend is waiting in the car. The whole place starts cracking up. Another time i go this bar on the upper westside Amber , they have some very nice bar tenders there, well he starts to think one of them likes him, i said you sure? Well he thinks he got it made with her:stylin: on valentines day, i got there early since he was out buying her candy, she ask me where he is, mind you she does not even remember his name, she says he going to give me a gift like everyone else, well he gets there gives her the candy which she opens and gives to the people at the bar, he even gave her a 40:00 tip on a 23:00 order, i was disgusted and could never take him serious anymore.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand you try to justify women not being clear about not being interested (Friend languages?), and then you bash men for doing the same thing.

I haven't bashed men once for doing the same, neither have I justified women. I've left my personal feelings out of it, except when you insisted why I personally don't tell men I'm not interested, which I actually do.

My point was that the same men who think its ok to do that to women who are complaining about women doing it to men have no ground to stand on. You can't endorse disregarding others feelings in pursuit of what you want and then expect them to turn around and go out of their way to protect your own. "The game" is the game, is it not? In my last post I made it pretty clear that if you're going to charge one act of shyttiness to it just being a fact of life, do it with others.

True, but you have to understand this is the coli. It's a man's environment and women are not accepted (for the most part). Voicing opinions like that gets you negged into the red oblivion and earn you a lot of haters.

I hear you. That's not really a concern of mine though :manny:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The simps stories are real, brehs. I know because I used to be one of them. :sadcam: It took a few Ls that I acquired from the cruel dating world to open my eyes and rectify my train of thoughts. :ehh:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: dude that bought the car is more of a bytch than a bytch. (in my Kurupt voice)