Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Know what would work better? Telling him that you're not interested in him :mindblown:

I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other guy who ignored my question: how often do you do this to women who you're not interested in beyond sex before sleeping with them? I know this is the part where you say "I do it all the time!" but we both know the truth. The entire concept of "game" revolves around it

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other guy who ignored my question: how often do you do this to women who you're not interested in beyond sex before sleeping with them? I know this is the part where you say "I do it all the time!" but we both know the truth. The entire concept of "game" revolves around it
bytch, stfu!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Men admit to being scumbags all the time. It's only women who try to feign ignorance and justify their role in the farce that is the friendzone. And for the record I have said no to sex from several chicks I wasn't interested in like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you cats try to normalize these insanely extreme examples of behavior? Feminist culture is teaching men to buy cars and jewelry for women friends? Is that what ya'll friends do for women they're just friends with? Do you guys even have friends in real life, and experiences outside of the internet?

They need to justify their bitterness and fakkitry.

Look at that thread dude made declaring his love for his girl. :scusthov:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men admit to being scumbags all the time. It's only women who try to feign ignorance and justify their role in the farce that is the friendzone. And for the record I have said no to sex from several chicks I wasn't interested in like that.

These guys are not feigning ignorance to these girls obviously not being attracted to them?

Sorry, I see no reason why anyone should ask the girls to be responsible for protecting these guys' feelings. Especially when the same people who feel that the girls should don't feel the need to assert men having the same level of responsibility towards women and their feelings in their pursuit of sex.

Either chalk everything up to the game or don't. Its stupid to play sides.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course it exists on both sides, leading people and playing with their hearts is cruel, I know. I don't do that though, it wouldn't feel good if it was done to me, so I won't do that to anyone else...nowdays I'm pretty straightforward, and I can tell when she's on bullshyt :myman:

But nice try at attempting to deflect from the point of this thread though,and I see you didn't address my other point about just telling the guy you ain't interested, instead of playing around lol.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
how hard is it to just come out and say "sorry dude i just don't like you like that. you'd be best to move on" ??????????

am i living in fukking bizarro world?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it exists on both sides, leading people and playing with their hearts is cruel, I know. I don't do that though, it wouldn't feel good if it was done to me, so I won't do that to anyone else...nowdays I'm pretty straightforward, and I can tell when she's on bullshyt :myman:

But nice try at attempting to deflect from the point of this thread though,and I see you didn't address my other point about just telling the guy you ain't interested, instead of playing around lol.

I'm not deflecting, I tell guys I'm not interested every day because I love my man and I'm faithful. I don't play that way because pretending is exhausting and I can't hide my feelings either way. Other women might not because they feel phrasing everything in friend language should be enough, or they don't want to be cruel by saying he's unattractive, or because yeah they are just trying to get free stuff out of him.

I was just calling out the hypocrisy. A lot of guys here will :blessed: when a guy plays a girl and blame her saying she knew what it was anyway, but want to get on a moral soapbox when men get played about what she could have done to help him out.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The chick that accepted the car should've realized she's dealing with someone who might not be right in the head. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line he ends up bodying her :lupe:

He would prob body the BF first though, if anything :demonic:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other women might not because they feel phrasing everything in friend languages should be enough, or they don't want to be cruel by saying he's unattractive, or because yeah they are just trying to get free stuff out of him.

Bullshyt.

How the fukk is phrasing everything in friend languages enough? Saying "Why thank you, you're such a great friend" isn't rejection or turning someone down.

You don't even have to be a bytch about it. Just go the "You're a nice guy and all, but..." route and be done with it.

I was just calling out the hypocrisy. A lot of guys here will :blessed: when a guy plays a girl and blame her saying she knew what it was anyway, but want to get on a moral soapbox when it happens to men.

You're not doing anything but pulling an age old defensive tactic that women employ whenever there is a thread topic about women in a bad light. You can't even see that you're being hilariously hypocritical yourself;

On one hand you try to justify women not being clear about not being interested (Friend languages?), and then you bash men for doing the same thing.

Plus, I can also say that most women have no problem with women being able to get anything out of men, for little to no return. I mean, you're a prime example of this being true, you came to the defense of women that do this sorta thing.

But the above doesn't matter,and doesn't make what the women in the OP did any less hilarious. If there is a thread where the roles are reveresed and men are leading on women then feel free to bytch the hypocrasy then, but right now your stance is pretty shaky.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
i actually agree with the females...you can't expect them to turn down the gifts these dudes were giving them...women are opportunists just like men and will take advantage of an opportunity that's prevalent to em...it's been times that i got fukked over in the past but i take full responsibility for the situation because i wasn't experienced enough in the game :yeshrug: