Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I don't give a fukk if he's got Bill Gate's money, you don't buy a woman (who's not related to you) a car unless you know you're going to marry her. You think Derek Jeter is out here buying deez hoes cars? :usure:

If i had bill gates money you think i couldnt get any woman i want?

Maybe she was my maid and was a hard worker, fukk it id buy her a car, okay it with her man though cause fukk, its like SIMP*2 if you gonna let another man treat your wife like that and not get salty

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The only thing I doubt is the car, keyword, doubt. It's entirely possible. Once you graduate high school, no later than your last year of undergrad, you shouldn't be getting friendzoned, particularly the barren lands where there are no recipricol feelings or physical activity of any kind, not even a friendly game of grab ass. :wow:

Now, what most adults experience are holding pattern relationships and your mileage may vary on those.

Women are too aggressive, I don't care if it was the 1950's, women know what they want. They don't play hard to get towards guys they really want.

Dudes get friend zoned, because they see a girl and get hit by cupid. They only have themselves to blame, I guarantee you they have dozens of girls that try to get at them, but they get stuck on that one. If a chick shows you no interest, move on.

If a women like you, she will never utter the words friend in your direction, unless it has boy in the front of it...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Women are too aggressive, I don't care if it was the 1950's, women know what they want. They don't play hard to get towards guys they really want.

Dudes get friend zoned, because they see a girl and get hit by cupid. They only have themselves to blame, I guarantee you they have dozens of girls that try to get at them, but they get stuck on one.

If a women like you, she will never utter the words friend in your direction, unless it has boy in the front of it...

:blessed: Read carefully, everyone, please. This man just dropped SCIENCE in this b*tch. A woman who is playing hard to get is not worth your time, if you are her number one option then she doesn't have time for that bullshyt. Please, fellas, have self respect. This thread embarrasses me :snoop:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The chick that accepted the car should've realized she's dealing with someone who might not be right in the head. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line he ends up bodying her :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
:what: Why is that? It aint the females fault that these dweebs want to spend everything on them. Are YOU turning down a free car?

what can i say? i just wouldn't even let them get to the point they wanna buy me a car. if i see someone about to be head over heels in love with me when i definitely don't feel the same about them, i'll let them know. that's just how i work.

u know dude ain't buy her a car after the first week of meeting her

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Be honest, the simpery has to disgust you, and you know they want to be more than just friends.

this too. a girl must find it painfully obvious dude is simping hard as fukk. how a girl doesn't find it annoying as fukk i don't know :skip:

if a girl is coming on to me hard like that and i ain't feelin her, i'll tell her straight up i'm just here to fukk and i don't want nothing else. after that, it's up to her

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. you guys are fukking pathetic. yup its the woman's fault.

Of course it is...the ball is in their court..

If you know that the guy is interested in you, but you don't feel the same way, then why don't you just let him know what's up? He's only simping because he thinks he has a shot; but if you tell him that you're not interested, then he'll stop (unless he's a nutjob).

But be real here, the women in those pics didn't turn down the simps, but led them on and gave them false hope, because they saw that they would do anything for them, for little in return.

See a fool, use a fool, word to Ice Cube. That was those females' steelo, and you know it :aicmon:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it is...the ball is in their court..

If you know that the guy is interested in you, but you don't feel the same way, then why don't you just let him know what's up? He's only simping because he thinks he has a shot; but if you tell him that you're not interested, then he'll stop (unless he's a nutjob).

But be real here, the women in those pics didn't turn down the simps, but led them on and gave them false hope, because they saw that they would do anything for them, for little in return.

See a fool, use a fool, word to Ice Cube. That was those females' steelo, and you know it :aicmon:

You know why :lolbron:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli...where calling a dude "Bestie" and "bff" isn't letting him know that you're not interested in him :skip: