Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The only thing I doubt is the car, keyword, doubt. It's entirely possible. Once you graduate high school, no later than your last year of undergrad, you shouldn't be getting friendzoned, particularly the barren lands where there are no recipricol feelings or physical activity of any kind, not even a friendly game of grab ass. :wow:

Now, what most adults experience are holding pattern relationships and your mileage may vary on those.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I don't know what's worse, these simps or the fact that these harlots know exactly what they're doing. They're 1000% aware of the situation yet string these fukkboys along... In fact it's the simps that are worse. Females are naturally manipulative, no excuse for all this nonsense occurring.

:comeon: so you're pretty damned sure the women are stringing them along? A lot of times it comes out of nowhere.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:comeon: so you're pretty damned sure the women are stringing them along? A lot of times it comes out of nowhere.
After a certain amount of time you shouldn't be accepting gifts from someone you're not romantically interested in like that because you're just leading them on. Yeah I know people buy gifts for friends but these presents are pushing it for just friendship purposes. :beli:

A car?:wtf: he brought her a car as a friend and not seeking anything further:usure:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
I have never been friend zoned in my life, I can't even understand how these dudes let this happen to themselves.

Breh it only happens to the ugly ones. I'm not judging but if you are ugly with no game. You will be put in friend zone by default.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtb:

doesn't matter, once they see the dude doing these things, they need to cut that shyt off and spare dudes heart.

Why?

How many girls hearts have yall spared in your pursuit of "new p*ssy" and trying to seem like the man to y'alls boyfriends male friends on your no marriage/hard on hoes/no commitment movements? :mjpls:

There are two sides to every coin

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Maybe that dude won the lottery and bought the girl a car. But other wise. Lol

Breh, I don't give a fukk if he's got Bill Gate's money, you don't buy a woman (who's not related to you) a car unless you know you're going to marry her. You think Derek Jeter is out here buying deez hoes cars? :usure:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
444e5fcf60c3c15b6497ec6416ec1a1d.gif

:dead:

DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!

:deadmanny: