Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
In 4th grade this 1 girl I liked was doing a project on dinosaurs in class. So I decided to put my moves on her :shaq: and came back the next day with a cut out pic of a T-Rex from a book I had.

All I got was a thanks :damn: thought I was about to be all up in that from my elaborate skills.

Learn to drop that simpin shyt at an early age before it gets to the levels above my nikkas.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
7c84d05dc74682e76a268cb6a15d186f-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

This cant be real son :bryan:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminist culture teaches these men to be wimps. The sad part is when all these guys go to other countries and instead of conquering poon, they just start spending on gifts again.

Pretty soon women universally will friendzone nonstop.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
In 4th grade this 1 girl I liked was doing a project on dinosaurs in class. So I decided to put my moves on her :shaq: and came back the next day with a cut out pic of a T-Rex from a book I had.

All I got was a thanks :damn: thought I was about to be all up in that from my elaborate skills.

Learn to drop that simpin shyt at an early age before it gets to the levels above my nikkas.

In 3rd grade my brother used to give me $2 or $3 everyday for snacks. It was a girl in my class, I think her name was Claudia. And I thought she was cute :lolbron: So I shared and gave her a $1 everyday. We used to sit by each other during reading time and play outside during recess. I thought she was mine. Then I saw her holding hands with another boy from my class :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
When will guys learn that women don't like the weak.
@Kabnis you don't have to keep editing your thread...the youtube plugin for the board is :flabbynsick:

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It all boils down to self respect, I love and respect women like I do everyone else. Don't ever inconvenience yourself (financially/physically/emotionally etc.) for a woman you're not smashing. If it's a favor I wouldn't do for a male friend, then I wouldn't do it for a female either unless we've had relations :manny: I don't care if you've been on a hundred dates with a chick, if you haven't had sex with her yet then keep ya heart in your chest.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I don't know what's worse, these simps or the fact that these harlots know exactly what they're doing. They're 1000% aware of the situation yet string these fukkboys along... In fact it's the simps that are worse. Females are naturally manipulative, no excuse for all this nonsense occurring.