Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Easy.

Take slutty photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and in no time they will come running at your feet. Trust me.

I don't think that's enough. She needs to bleach her skin, lose a tremendous amount of weight, and laser off those obnoxious tattoos she probably has. Once the low level simps come use them to get money for breasts and ass implants. Then you'll be able to attract rich white men and Saudi oil barons who are into BDSM.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't think that's enough. She needs to bleach her skin, lose a tremendous amount of weight, and laser off those obnoxious tattoos she probably has. Once the low level simps come use them to get money for breasts and ass implants. Then you'll be able to attract rich white men and Saudi oil barons who are into BDSM.
Jesus!! :dead:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
918e894d00d15fddaec16f2f1d469fb7-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

:wow:

inng76s73Sx2j.gif

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I refuse to believe that shyt with the car is real. The others... okay, I can buy that. But holy shyt!!

Only thing I can imagine with the car is that dude might not actually be trying to get at her and just has a stupid amount of money to blow and wanted to be nice just for the fukk of it?

My dad got a car from someone like that years back, so I guess it's possible?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
why do you cats try to normalize these insanely extreme examples of behavior? Feminist culture is teaching men to buy cars and jewelry for women friends? Is that what ya'll friends do for women they're just friends with? Do you guys even have friends in real life, and experiences outside of the internet?