Good games that never clicked with you

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Final Fantasy pre 7, I tried so many times to play those games.:francis: it feels like a job.

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Super Mario?!!!

:gucci:

I grew up on Sega Saturn and PS1 and never played Super Mario 64 until 5 years after its initial release date.
Gameplay felt clunky and outdated :manny:

I understand that it created the blueprint for 3D platformers but I always felt that Banjo Kazooie and the OG Spyro the Dragon trilogy was better.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Castelvania 3...I never liked it, tried to get around the hype....it all just felt, "meh"

Earthbound, even back then, the minimalist approach was never my thing. Didn't like any part of that game, still don't.

ToeJam and Earl, was there for the hype.....and the disappointment when I finally played it.

TMNT the hyperstone Heist; it felt sluggish and boring to me. TMNT; Turtles in Time was much more vibrant and fun, and while Konami did develop both, I fount T.I.T. more fun, as we all do.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I liked all the games I’m about to mention but found aspects of them unenjoyable.

Persona 5 it started off slow then I got addicted to it after 50hrs it got redundant. I’m pretty close to the end but I shelved it a yr ago and have no desire to play it again other than the fact I hate to leave a game unbeaten.

MGS 5 honestly I liked the game a lot but I enjoyed it the least of the series.

Gears of War 4 I don’t know what it is something feels off with it compared to the other games. I love the Gears series but the story mode for this is boring. The multiplayer is fun though.

God of War 4 I get the hype with the story but give me classic GoW gameplay any day over this story driven game. I really get into until I got the Blades of Olympus again.

Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 and Mario 64 I prefer the 2d games over this even the New Super Mario Bros series was more enjoyable. Odessessy and 3D World are light years better to me.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mario 64 (Banjoe Kazooie was infinitely more entertaining)

GTA Vice City and GTA IV (just never got into them)

Dragon Age (again just never got into it)

Ico (snooze fest)

Jak and Dexter (all) prefered the Sly and Ratchet series

Halo 3 & Reach(wasn’t bad but it was pretty meh to me)

Virtua Fighter and Tekken Series (wasn’t my cup of tea)

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Gears of war, tekken , soul caliber(absolute trash), Madden, kingdom hearts, Zelda mm, and call of duty zombies...played one played em all