Good games that never clicked with you

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Witcher 3 ( I don't know why I don't like it but It just didn't draw me in early on and I never felt the urge to play it again
Fallout new vegas, I tried this game twice once when it was out and again after putting countless hours into fallout 4 and with all the pc mods and I just hated all the walking and terrible shooting mechanics
REd Dead redemption ( I love GTA but that shyt is boring to me)
Zelda BOTW is ok, but that's not an rpg its more of a survival in the woods game, I just wish when reviewers talk about it they mention its not a traditional RPG or JRPG

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Red Dead Redemption on paper I liked everything about the game. Playing was a different story, shyt was boring
GTA 4 I couldn't get over the terrible driving controls :hhh:

Haven't beat either one of them and most likely never will. I'll give RDR 2 a chance next month.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Any NBA 2K. I'm just not interested in the NBA in general though

Call of Duty 4 and on

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
Any NBA 2K. I'm just not interested in the NBA in general though
That’s like me saying I’m not interested in fifa because I don’t really care for soccer. That’s not the same thing. Now if you liked the nba and it was a big part of your life, not liking 2k would be surprising

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Witcher 3 combat was mad boring, despite how a good story can, if the combat is boring, I can't finish that shyt.

BOTW, it didn't really have strong story compared to the games before. It was more look all the cool shyt I can do in this glorified sandbox.

TLOU, I'm very tired of zombie or survival games. There isn't variety in that genre.

Persona 4 I actually finished. I've seen better casts in the weaker tales games, and even better story. I don't know why it's rated well.

Rayzah

Daps
Witcher 3 combat was mad boring, despite how a good story can, if the combat is boring, I can't finish that shyt.

BOTW, it didn't really have strong story compared to the games before. It was more look all the cool shyt I can do in this glorified sandbox.

TLOU, I'm very tired of zombie or survival games. There isn't variety in that genre.

Persona 4 I actually finished. I've seen better casts in the weaker tales games, and even better story. I don't know why it's rated well.
:whoo: you are not supposed to say anything bad about zombie games or shows, how dare you speak ill of everyone's favorite genre:troll:

I agree with almost everything you said, I played a little bit of P4 and thought it was too slow, its a good game but I have yet to feel the need to get persona 5..