CapcomSwag
Daps
Every madden after 2005
Mario 64
Honkey games (except NHL 2014)
Metal Slug series
King of fighters series
Dead or alive series
The ENTIRE metal gear series in which I have played and tried every game and lose interest almost a week into playing them.. always thinking that it'll be different than the last one.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Tried going back to Persona 4 and 5 multiple times.

They are polished and all, but I just can't stay with one long enough to get very far. I just don't have much fun playing them.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breath of the Wild for me

Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing game overall and switched up Zelda in a lot of positive ways. It also added a bunch of annoying shyt and felt hollow overall. I didn't like the weapon breaking mechanic and having to constantly pause and switch weapons, and with the lack of story, I didn't have a great time with it. Plus the cooking elemente too much time in menus. The exploration, map and physics were incredible though.

The combat never clicked and always felt wonky

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Dishonored .. boring
Assassins Creed (only attempted to play syndicate) ..boring
Metro last light.. I like this game, but I just have no interest in finishing it at all

Dont know if these are considered good games, but I know people were hype? for them.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I have to add

Monster hunter (the fighting just feels sluggish and hard to do simple shot like land a hit)

Bio shock - boring as fukk

Mortal kombat ( the whole fighting engine is cheesy and I only really care about the fatalities)