Good games that never clicked with you

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGS 5

Technically the game feels perfect, and I'm not against open world games, but man I tried so hard to get into this and it never clicked. I was always forcing myself to play it.

I still get the urge from time to time to put it back on but it never feels right. It leaves me cold. I need that Snake Eater level narrative fukkery from Kojima and crazy boss fights.

Yup! For me it was the same setting, the weird way the ran credits after every level, and I didn't get why the f!ck I was building a army of guys I was strapping to balloons

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Pretty much any single player game. It’s always been MP or nothing for me.

It all started with Socom 2 :wow:

Currently it’s Fortnite
Destiny

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Castelvania 3...I never liked it, tried to get around the hype....it all just felt, "meh"

Damn breh took it back to late 80's.

I agree after the masterpiece that was Simon's Quest, the 3rd Castlevania game was a letdown.

I don't remember making it far at all.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Legend of Zelda and The Witcher 3 I appreciate the mechanics introduced because of these games but I've never been compelled to beat them.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Pretty much any single player game. It’s always been MP or nothing for me.

It all started with Socom 2 :wow:

Currently it’s Fortnite
Destiny
i'm the exact opposite.. i don't have time to be sitting there, no pauses, fully committed to keeping my eyes on the screen, online type of shyt... ain't a game that's ever been put out, that i spent over 10 hours in MP on.... besides madden

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
all this witcher 3 and persona blasphemy :hhh::hhh::picard: u nikkas man,, game was so good beat in less than a month dlc included.But kingdom hearts i agree it feels outdated to me cant do it......:hubie: