Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i goto all that shyt .....a well built peckerwood broad in some wranglers...:ooh::ooh::shaq::shaq:

my granddaddy luv them hoes......i figured out why he was goin a long time ago...when i was a tike..nikka luv them woods...frontin like he lookin at the heffas....:merchant:

:myman: you feel me... just gotta live in texas to "get it" i guess ... :takedat:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
When you make it into corporate America, you'll be doing the same :myman:

but nah....I attend certain events with coworkers to get to know them, etc...

The worst was a city event and we sat on the grass and watch a live band :merchant:

I was just text messaging :whew:

yea alot of my hood potnas dont understand it...

cac's some damn fools...when they out too..specially the ones with money..

i invited some of my potnas to a christmas party bhp as a whole had up in tacoma wa at hotel murano...they bought it out...

man...it was all sadiddy when the sun was up...then once night fell...n the doors locked..

gutfest 89 word 4 word...

:krs::krs:

u'd think all the cac's there would turn into vampires...

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
hell yeah...thats why when i see black cowboys with the boss hogg beltbuckles..dont suprise me...

I know two black cowboys that use to sable at the same place where i stabled my horse... both were SO HOT to me for some reason! :lawd:
i got a secret weakness for country boys..with the big jacked up lift kit dodge rams... :ohlawd: :noah:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I know two black cowboys that use to sable at the same place where i stabled my horse... both were SO HOT to me for some reason! :lawd:
i got a secret weakness for country boys..with the big jacked up lift kit dodge rams... :ohlawd: :noah:

:comeon: how u feel bout the bumpkins..

i feell 4 the women..both black n white..n the couple of asian hicks that come thru every blue moon:lolbron:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:comeon: how u feel bout the bumpkins..

i feell 4 the women..both black n white..n the couple of asian hicks that come thru every blue moon:lolbron:

:ohhh: now that i've NEVER seen. they're usually to far in the books to be fukking with livestock...lmao

killacal

Banned
Daps
This thread is too real, watching motherfukkas synchronizing with other random cacs to all the songs listed above. :what: I just post at the bar they usually got some cheap shyt like 4 dollar patrons. Then it's :manny: I can't even hear what's playing

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you half white?

yeah but i was raised by my black side...im not white washed. well, when i went to college, i kinda became white washed. i didnt make white friends until then.

my white side dont really fukk with me :why:

my dad was the black sheep, and married a black woman had my white side :umad:

Imma be the black sheep on my black side :mjpls:

pawging :myman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Go to White bars hang with a lot of whites coast on that dragon water thing in the inner harbor sit on the lawn for rock bands

:ehh:

The only one that was voluntary was the dragon boats. and that's because p*ssy was involved :leon:

All I do now is work, gym, video game, movies and bars randomly :obama:

Money, health and career >

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When you make it into corporate America, you'll be doing the same :myman:

but nah....I attend certain events with coworkers to get to know them, etc...

The worst was a city event and we sat on the grass and watch a live band :merchant:

I was just text messaging :whew:

Stop it b :stopitslime: I've been in corporate america for 10 years, and I still don't associate with cacs. I go to work, leave, then take my black ass home. The less time I spend around cacs, the better I feel.

You probably the type to shuck, jive, and laugh at all the ****** jokes too :pacspit: