Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Stop it b :stopitslime: I've been in corporate america for 10 years, and I still don't associate with cacs. I go to work, leave, then take my black ass home. You probably the type to shuck, jive, and laugh at all the ****** jokes too :pacspit:

:wtb: so you never attended a coworkers bday party, holiday party or anything? :mindblown:

I just did it until my probation period was up. passed my review and now i can say no to all coworkers events :win:

Guess you the angry black man in the office :russ::russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wtb: so you never attended a coworkers bday party, holiday party or anything? :mindblown:

Hell fukkin no I don't attend those shyts. fukk I look like being the token uppity negro smiling at their corny ass jokes, and listening to that wack ass music :what:?

I go to work, do my job then bounce. And if I do kick it with coworkers, it's with all of the black ones. Every job I've had I always associate with the nikkas. It's reason #85943 why I love Atlanta. It's a cac free environment :ahh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

I just did it until my probation period was up. passed my review and now i can say no to all coworkers events :win:

I never worked in corporate but I never chilled with co workers even when I was invited I hated those fukks

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hell fukkin no I don't attend those shyts. fukk I look like being the token uppity negro smiling at their corny ass jokes, and listening to that wack ass music :what:?

I go to work, do my job then bounce. And if I do kick it with coworkers, it's with all of the black ones. Every job I've had I always associate with the nikkas. It's reason #85943 why I love Atlanta. It's a cac free environment :ahh:

you got black coworkers :ooh:

I shoulda have added, I have ZERO black coworkers :gladbron:

I had one at my last gig, but she was white washed :scusthov:

I need a female that comes from a background similar to mine. In college, we had one black girl on our student newspaper and we clicked. The first time she called me nikka I was like :gladbron:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Going to bars in the city this is all you hear. Im used to it by now :manny:

Only one im not used to is this shyt :snoop:

This is when i go get another drink or go piss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coliflower

Rookie
Daps
Just by the title of the thread I was thinking "Don't Stop Believing". I'm white, and I didn't mind the song. If it was on the radio I wouldn't stop on it, but other people love the song so much that it angers me and now I hate it. I don't know any other white women that I'd consider to have good taste in music, so when I'm out with them I just deal with it because its different and I can listen to whatever I want 90% of the time.

Every time I'm out with a group of white girls that song plays. Half the time they want to know why I'm not singing along. When I say I don't listen to this kind of music I get "well what do you like, rap?" in a condescending way like I'm the only white person alive that doesn't like Journey.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Just by the title of the thread I was thinking "Don't Stop Believing". I'm white, and I didn't mind the song. If it was on the radio I wouldn't stop on it, but other people love the song so much that it angers me and now I hate it. I don't know any other white women that I'd consider to have good taste in music, so when I'm out with them I just deal with it because its different and I can listen to whatever I want 90% of the time.

Every time I'm out with a group of white girls that song plays. Half the time they want to know why I'm not singing along. When I say I don't listen to this kind of music I get "well what do you like, rap?" in a condescending way like I'm the only white person alive that doesn't like Journey.

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They think I'm strange because I don't be knowing all of these white cac hit songs whenever we have a coworkers night out event

I know a few such as Sweet Caroline, Dont Stop Believing, etc...I listen to other genres, but I grew up different and didnt start going to white bars until college/post college

But a song comes on and they get all :ooh: and I'm sitting their with my drink like :birdman:

on the inside I'm like :what: :heh: :why:

They're all :stylin: :ooh: :gladbron: :mj:

Maybe I should bring them to a hood spot or a spot with my type of music :smugfavre:

If I'm drinking I can usually get down to any kind of music.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxNT4Xd6ps&feature]Margaritaville by Alan Jackson with Jimmy Buffett - YouTube[/ame]

:lawd:
:mjpls:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I went to this white college bar once and they played this shyt.

every honkey in that bytch was hype, and im sittin there like :wtf: is this corny shyt.

Last edited by a moderator: