Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Journey-Dont Stop Believing - YouTube

White girls:

argg.gif

Just go to the bathroom or something lol

Man in college i fukking hated this song. This shyt played everywhere. Bars,clubs, house parties.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
dont stop believing is my shyt

:dj2:

it dont matter who i go out with im on the dance floor all night. ill dance to anything. especially if i had a few sex on the beaches :lawd: Usually theyll play one or two hip hop songs i can twerk to. seems like i aways hear ass by big sean when im at white spots. I get to twerkin and all the white women be like :ohhh: :merchant: "omg hustle teach me how to do that!" while the white boys be like :gladbron: :youngsabo:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Just act like Aries @ 1:10.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-4e4PWGY8&t=1m10s"]Aries Spears Stand Up - hamma - YouTube[/ame]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:heh: a go-to white song to make blacks feel less awkward

:dead:

nikka i was rolling the entire time...i listen to wood music...i never discriminated music wise...

but usher back to back back to back etc..n the more they played the more blacker the workers started actin...once the chick who took our drink orders came back tombout what it do..n already...:heh::heh:..coulda swore she put a 8 in our drinks..

took it for me...i crack up everytime i heard the song now...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
dont stop believing is my shyt

:dj2:

it dont matter who i go out with im on the dance floor all night. ill dance to anything. especially if i had a few sex on the beaches :lawd: Usually theyll play one or two hip hop songs i can twerk to. seems like i aways hear ass by big sean when im at white spots. I get to twerkin and all the white women be like :ohhh: :merchant: "omg hustle teach me how to do that!" while the white boys be like :gladbron: :youngsabo:

:dead:

but

:usure: some aint judging you bc some white ppl be like :scusthov: when they see how us blacks get down

...I be straight cheesing when that ass be grinding on me :youngsabo:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lotta cacs pretending to be black in this thread

the fact ya'll even can find these songs on youtube makes you suspect

I literally have no idea about any of the songs/artists posted in this thread. NEVER HEARD OF THEM.

You should get out more. There's a whole world out there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
being in the south and hearing country music at a bar is the worst. everyone knows the songs word for word and you just sitting there like :aicmon:

shyt not me..i been to enough bars to learn the songs lol...:heh::heh: i fukk em up when they go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back playin cowboy copas n shyt...

been around enough rednecks n hill billies to know that shyt..hell my favorite thing to go thru at the state fair of texas...the livestock...tragic romance is played around the hoggs...

i'd jus buss out with the shyt in unison..when done..look at everybody like :troll:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know a few such as Sweet Caroline, Dont Stop Believing, etc...

Go to a white bar/club and watch them MF go ham on this shyyt!

Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me - YouTube

I'm white and I loathe all 3 of these songs and yes they get played everytime and yes everyone goes crazy while i'm sitting there drinking and cringing at these horrible fukking songs. You know it's bad when Bon Jovi is a reprieve from those songs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The demographic at my school is over 30 percent white. I go to these type of joints all the time....you grow to appreciate it then you all up there with them like :mjpls: :stylin:

When I was in college, it was easier to :dj2: to it.

I can't anymore. These cacs I work with aint bout that life. theyre older and less fun :scusthov: