Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I DJ and a lot of my wedding clientele is white. Throwing on "Don't Stop Believin" or "Living On A Prayer" for them is the equivalent of playing 'Before I Let Go" or "Cupid Shuffle/Cha-Cha/Wobble" at an all-black BBQ. Dancefloor packs instantly! :smugfavre:

what's the equivalent to Uncle Luke songs :shaq:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Theres white people at the McDonalds you work in? :mjpls:

:beli:

at my main job. and the mcdonalds i work at has high school wiggers, and semi-ratchet cacs....white trash.

I rather be working part-time with college kids or other young professionals. at least to network and talk to someone on my level. :shaq2:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Ain't nothin wrong with hangin out wit a few white co workers and taking in the top 40 pop hits, pause. I listen to rap on my way to work while at work and on my way home. Do something different u ignant mo fos :russ: and don't be frontin like them snow bunnies don't be dope in them white clubs/bars :ld:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You mean for some p-poppin type dancing? Anything by Pitbull. But if a white chick is dancing at all, she's likely already freaking off.

oh okay. i know you be peeping the pawgs like :datazz:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One 'hip hop' song that white ppl go ham over is 'girls' by beastie boys. When that bullshyt plays its my cue 2 leave the building

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothin wrong with hangin out wit a few white co workers and taking in the top 40 pop hits. I listen to rap on my way to work while at work and on my way to work. Do something different u ignant mo fos :russ: and don't be frontin like them snow bunnies don't be dope in them white clubs/bars :ld:

we aint talking jukebox top 40 wite people.

we talking about those live band, beer guzzling, hates hip hop and urban music white people :damn:

the worst kind :sadcam: