Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I know all those 'white people' songs, some are terrible, some aren't so bad.

But if I'm drunk and 'Living on a Prayer' comes on I'm blacking out :wow:

Usually if I'm in a bar I'll put on 'Bennie and the Jets'. That's my go to song, otherwise I hate being that dude who plays jukebox hero.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
you ever been to a white persons wedding :merchant:

[Jon Stewart]"You ever been to a white persons wedding....in CANADA??![/Half Baked]

At my sister in laws wedding, they had it video taped, and when the family watched it, they caught my father in law FREAKING THE EVER LOVING shyt out of his nephews wife to the all white band playing a cover of 'Hey Ya!'.

tumblr_lvybq4nvsB1qch7je.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
[Jon Stewart]"You ever been to a white persons wedding....in CANADA??![/Half Baked]

At my sister in laws wedding, they had it video taped, and when the family watched it, they caught my father in law FREAKING THE EVER LOVING shyt out of his nephews wife to the all white band playing a cover of 'Hey Ya!'.

tumblr_lvybq4nvsB1qch7je.gif

:damn: :russ: :bryan:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This thread has helped me. I'm saying no to cac nights out for now on.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep State Fair & Rodeo >>>>>>>>>>>

we get free tics every year so i break out the Durango's (cowboy boots) and go to the concerts. some country music is fukking brilliant ....just gotta know who to check for Kenny Chesney ...Josh Tuner ...Pat Green..Gary Allen.... Toby Keith ...and Dierks Bentley :lawd: :takedat:
Female country singers are mostly WACK tho..

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I know all those 'white people' songs, some are terrible, some aren't so bad.

But if I'm drunk and 'Living on a Prayer' comes on I'm blacking out :wow:

Usually if I'm in a bar I'll put on 'Bennie and the Jets'. That's my go to song, otherwise I hate being that dude who plays jukebox hero.

tumblr_m2nzc3U2dw1qm4heyo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Its not sad, just yall culture :manny:

Nothing wrong with it. Imma marry a pawg, so I better learn them songs :jawalrus:
Im in Pawgmode (mostly) too, but u gotta be the LEADER. fukkk learning a Becky song from a pale-cultureless goblin from Cincinnati, Boston, or Boise. :childplease:

My ideal-wifey pawg :ahh: has olive skin, is multi-lingual, and wouldnt spill her Natty Ice getting up to dance to fukking JOURNEY! :manny: PLUS, u gotta make sure learn YOUR CULTURE. That's why :mjpls: is always LEADING his pawgs. U dont think Yvette Pierto don't know some Isley Brothers? :what:

Now, how I get BACK TO EUROPE? :lolbron: It's up to me.
:noah:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im in Pawgmode (mostly) too, but u gotta be the LEADER. fukkk learning a Becky song from a pale-cultureless goblin from Cincinnati, Boston, or Boise. :childplease:

My ideal-wifey pawg :ahh: has olive skin, is multi-lingual, and wouldnt spill her Natty Ice getting up to dance to fukking JOURNEY! :manny: PLUS, u gotta make sure learn YOUR CULTURE. That's why :mjpls: is always LEADING his pawgs. U dont think Yvette Pierto don't know some Isley Brothers? :what:

Now, how I get BACK TO EUROPE? :lolbron: It's up to me.
:noah:

Don't you have love handles?