Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
shyt not me..i been to enough bars to learn the songs lol...:heh::heh: i fukk em up when they go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back playin cowboy copas n shyt...

been around enough rednecks n hill billies to know that shyt..hell my favorite thing to go thru at the state fair of texas...the livestock...tragic romance is played around the hoggs...

i'd jus buss out with the shyt in unison..when done..look at everybody like :troll:

yep State Fair & Rodeo >>>>>>>>>>>

we get free tics every year so i break out the Durango's (cowboy boots) and go to the concerts. some country music is fukking brilliant ....just gotta know who to check for Kenny Chesney ...Josh Tuner ...Pat Green..Gary Allen.... Toby Keith ...and Dierks Bentley :lawd: :takedat:
Female country singers are mostly WACK tho..

havoc00

Pro
Daps

we get free tics every year so i break out the Durango's (cowboy boots) and go to the concerts. some country music is fukking brilliant ....just gotta know who to check for Kenny Chesney ...Josh Tuner ...Pat Green..Gary Allen.... Toby Keith ...and Dierks Bentley :lawd: :takedat:

:huhldup:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

you really got a :mjpls: policy, huh?

But I'll keep it real. I dated that white girl for 8 months to one year.

We went to white bars, and did all kinds of shyt I wouldn't do with black girls.

she had a nicca at Bmore's Inner Harbor on these:

http://blogs.hopkins-interactive.com/files/dragon.jpg

It was fun :ahh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

i goto all that shyt .....a well built peckerwood broad in some wranglers...:ooh::ooh::shaq::shaq:

my granddaddy luv them hoes......i figured out why he was goin a long time ago...when i was a tike..nikka luv them woods...frontin like he lookin at the heffas....:merchant:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I'm white and this is all sad but true.

I grew up with all sorts of music in the 80's, fell asleep with the radio on and I'm not from some inner city, so certain shyt gets engrained in your head.

Then it becomes this like, campy, 'remember how AWFUL this shyt is?! Oh shyt I'm drunk and their playing it, lets fukking laugh like idiots' type a nonsense.

I also listen to all sorts of music so its whatever to me. I would rather hear some fukking Whitesnake that takes me back to my first erection watching that chick roll all around the hood of a car and laugh than listen to some of this awful ass Hip Hop thats on the radio now.

NOW....That being said, play some '86-'96 Hip Hop and watch me lose my damn mind. I grew up with that shyt and was obsessed.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm white and this is all sad but true.

I grew up with all sorts of music in the 80's, fell asleep with the radio on and I'm not from some inner city, so certain shyt gets engrained in your head.

Then it becomes this like, campy, 'remember how AWFUL this shyt is?! Oh shyt I'm drunk and their playing it, lets fukking laugh like idiots' type a nonsense.

I also listen to all sorts of music so its whatever to me. I would rather hear some fukking Whitesnake that takes me back to my first erection watching that chick roll all around the hood of a car and laugh than listen to some of this awful ass Hip Hop thats on the radio now.

NOW....That being said, play some '86-'96 Hip Hop and watch me lose my damn mind. I grew up with that shyt and was obsessed.

Its not sad, just yall culture :manny:

Nothing wrong with it. Imma marry a pawg, so I better learn them songs :jawalrus:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fukk you hanging with cacs for breh :pachaha:

When you make it into corporate America, you'll be doing the same :myman:

but nah....I attend certain events with coworkers to get to know them, etc...

The worst was a city event and we sat on the grass and watch a live band :merchant:

I was just text messaging :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They think I'm strange because I don't be knowing all of these white cac hit songs whenever we have a coworkers night out event

I know a few such as Sweet Caroline, Dont Stop Believing, etc...I listen to other genres, but I grew up different and didnt start going to white bars until college/post college

But a song comes on and they get all :ooh: and I'm sitting their with my drink like :birdman:

on the inside I'm like

They're all :stylin:

Maybe I should bring them to a hood spot or a spot with my type of music :smugfavre:

:childplease:

nikka, lighten the fukk up. think about how much p*ssy you missed out on because you were worried they'd care if you didn't know who led zepplin was. i go to white bars all the time, and i don't even pay much attention to the music.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
dont stop believing is my shyt

:dj2:

it dont matter who i go out with im on the dance floor all night. ill dance to anything. especially if i had a few sex on the beaches :lawd: Usually theyll play one or two hip hop songs i can twerk to. seems like i aways hear ass by big sean when im at white spots. I get to twerkin and all the white women be like :ohhh: :merchant: "omg hustle teach me how to do that!" while the white boys be like :gladbron: :youngsabo:

Yes to all of this! I don't even really know how to dance and when I'm at white frat parties the girls are always asking me to teach them to dance and the white dudes are like :shaq:

Another one white girls love is Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson and for some reason Golddigger by Kanye.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:laugh: it's not that bad i don't ride around blasting country music or walking around rockin country gear every day....but around Rodeo time everyone down here is on that kick. if your going to a rodeo concert and not dressed like this:
rodeo_019.9pjgxmhpz8kkoows4cwc4wgk8.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

you're gonna stick out like a SORE THUMB so yeah i dress up like that it's only for a night ...same with state fair.. :manny: guess you have to live here to understand...

you really got a :mjpls: policy, huh?

But I'll keep it real. I dated that white girl for 8 months to one year.

We went to white bars, and did all kinds of shyt I wouldn't do with black girls.

she had a nicca at Bmore's Inner Harbor on these:

http://blogs.hopkins-interactive.com/files/dragon.jpg

It was fun :ahh:
:myman: