God of War | PS4/ PC |

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah my PSPro turned off from playing it.

Sidenote, how you get rid of the black borders on the screen? For some reason the game display doesn’t use all of my television’s display.
My tv also has black borders on the screen. Lemme know if you find a fix

Edit: Found a fix. Go into settings and change the screen on the console settings. I can’t get HDR to work for some reason too. I’m rocking an LG 4K OLED

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I can't front this kid annoying the fukk out of me. :russ: I don't know if that' a good thing or bad thing because they pulled off an annoying lil cac so well.

I just be wanting to tell his ass to stfu.
I paused the game just to come say this. Kratos just told this lil nikka stay close and his dumb ass take off running talking bout "what's that?":gucci: I swear I tried to throw my axe thru the back of his damn skull

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If y'all ain't getting GS coupons from @Codeine Crazy i dunno what u doin wit yo life :wow:

2zxtdz8.jpg

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I paused the game just to come say this. Kratos just told this lil nikka stay close and his dumb ass take off running talking bout "what's that?":gucci: I swear I tried to throw my axe thru the back of his damn skull

Lil kids always be doing dumb shyt to piss their parents off... :mjlol::russ::mjlol:

Can't wait to play this tomorrow...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got confirmation this morning that my Stone Mason Edition is ready for pickup :damn::ohlawd:
@Los! Prolly already it have at the crib

I have used cans upon cans of air dusters it doesn’t do shyt. This is a launch console though I think it is on its last legs as I have it on literally almost everyday.
damn. Well i am still rocking my launch ps4 but im hoping the thermal paste i replaced will prevent that.

Gonna cop the game today. Saw all the boss fights and shyt on youtube so idgaf. What i am excited most is the dialogue and the character development.