God of War | PS4/ PC |

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This is def Game of the year. Only thing I can see passing it is maybe Spiderman unless I'm forgetting something.
You're forgetting Red Dead and I'd be surprised if Spider-Man turns out better than Yakuza and Dragon Quest.

CEOHaize

Rookie
Daps
You're forgetting Red Dead and I'd be surprised if Spider-Man turns out better than Yakuza and Dragon Quest.
Damn Red Dead is this year..... Well yea I take back what I said. Red Dead probably is gonna have GOT locked up.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is def Game of the year. Only thing I can see passing it is maybe Spiderman unless I'm forgetting something.

I still got my money on KH3 but this is def in the running.

About a hour or so in and just go to the first boss. GoW mode ain't no damn joke.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah my PSPro turned off from playing it.

Sidenote, how you get rid of the black borders on the screen? For some reason the game display doesn’t use all of my television’s display.

What due to overheating? I have tried other games and they are fine it’s just God of War that won’t take anymore. Have already ordered a Pro should hopefully arrive on Monday. Now just have to find a sucker to sell my PS4 to, also regarding the borders at the start you have the option of adjusting don’t know if that would affect the borders as I didn’t have that problem.