God of War | PS4/ PC |

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this shyt is cap. Y'all can keep it. I'll wait for a real hack & slash
2609302-7966681829-iFCQT.gif

latest

The leaked boss fight with
The Stranger
blows this away. And it's only
the first boss fight

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The leaked boss fight with
The Stranger
blows this away. And it's only
the first boss fight
that stranger boss fight is just another cutscene/qte mish mash of stuff

the voice actor for Kratos is black

plus Kratos' race is ambiguous

0xdsD.png

maxresdefault.jpg

he was cursed to wander the earth as a Cac because he did some Cac shyt (killed his own family)
that second pic isn't even kratos

"Uncharted, TLOU and Horizon Zero Dawn.. This game has the best things that those games have all in one package but as a VIDEO GAME with video game mechanics this game is worlds apart from those other 3." or something like that.
that cracker has no clue what makes a good hack & slash

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
:what: watch cut scenes of boss fights brehs

You actually have to fight him

this shyt is half cutscene & scripted moments. It looks cool but won't be as fun to actually play as a good hack & slasher

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This game is gonna be GOAT material.

But yo, deep down, this game is just hyping me up for TLOU 2 even more. You just know ND saw Horizon get great reception, and now God of War killing it reviews and saying "ok, this section needs to be better, ramp this part up more, do this better, add more textures here" and using it as fuel to make TLOU 2 fukking untouchable. :wow: :wow:

Sony's in studio competition between developers is the best thing that could ever happen to gamers.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This game is gonna be GOAT material.

But yo, deep down, this game is just hyping me up for TLOU 2 even more. You just know ND is saw Horizon get great reception, and now God of War killing it reviews and saying "ok, this section needs to be better, ramp this part up more, do this better, add more textures here" and using it as fuel to make TLOU 2 fukking untouchable. :wow: :wow:

Sony's in studio competition between developers is the best thing that could ever happen to gamers.

Same. Can't wait for E3. :wow:

Dam I can’t beleive how reserved I have been in regards to spoilers, that’s how I know I want this game badly. At this point I would kill any nikka that spoiled anything for me.

Yeah, I've had a pretty good media black out. fukking week going by too slow tho.... :martin: