God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Perfect 10s...:wow:

Got a problem though, my PS4 is hacked and I'm not tryna update the firmware on it...

Hopefully there is a way around that...

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
U got 4 trophies?
yeah I beat the game once, then started another playthrough on the hardest difficulty. I usually try to get trophies then this bullshyt ass game stopped working. I was mad but stopped caring because I didn't even buy the game, my brother got it from a friend.

Plus Sony is real gay, you needed an online pass to play mutliplayer. That's an extra $15 or $30 for a free game that stopped working, I wasn't gonna pay for that shyt.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
i wanna get this but man i feel like the little fakkit kid is gonna ruin the game for me :patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
2609302-7966681829-iFCQT.gif

latest

I can tell this is overhyped trash like that horizon game, shyt looks like that garbage ass Hell Blade
giphy.gif

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
if u read the reviews he doesn't get in your way...he cant die and u dont gotta carry him or none of that shyt like u had to do with that bytch off resident evil 4..lil A is a God too b
i mean the story element :francis:

everything i loved about the god of war series is cause Kratos was a true anti-hero

it was so amazing to play through the game and see a man use nothing but rage and fury to take down literal Gods, like that shyt was motivating as a man just the story and the shyt he did

now he has some cac kid following him, why? not to mention his old family completely ignored and forgotten after all he went thru to atone for what he did

and based on trailers and shyt kratos personality is completely different

this game to me is santa monica doing the most, trying to give kratos "depth" and to make storyline thats centered on kratos' emotions and how kratos learns to love that little cac along the way.

just doesn't fit the series that i loved :francis: