This is the old Kratos :whew:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean the story element :francis:

everything i loved about the god of war series is cause Kratos was a true anti-hero

it was so amazing to play through the game and see a man use nothing but rage and fury to take down literal Gods, like that shyt was motivating as a man just the story and the shyt he did

now he has some cac kid following him, why? not to mention his old family completely ignored and forgotten after all he went thru to atone for what he did

and based on trailers and shyt kratos personality is completely different

this game to me is santa monica doing the most, trying to give kratos "depth" and to make storyline thats centered on kratos' emotions and how kratos learns to love that little cac along the way.

just doesn't fit the series that i loved :francis:

Kratos wasn't an anti-hero. He was a full on, murdeous scumbag villain. He kills innocent people who happen to be in his vicinity and he does it when he doesn't have to.

Kratos isn't just some a$$hole, he was fully willing to kill everyone in existence. His revenge was motivated by purely selfish reasons, he has no qualms or a strong moral code, or anything. He just kills.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I bought Horizon and GOW. I'm afraid playing GOW first will ruin Horizon for me. :lupe: