God of War | PS4/ PC |

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well I guess I'm the only one that plays some games just for "square square triangle"

And I think they could have spiced up "square square triangle" with out ditching the OG presentation and feel all of the way. GTA and Mario constantly do this.
GTA to me has steadily been declining since san andreas :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I guess I'm the only one that plays some games just for "square square triangle"

And I think they could have spiced up "square square triangle" with out ditching the OG presentation and feel all of the way. GTA and Mario constantly do this.
:scust:

Go play God of War 3 Remastered then

:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"We’ve already told the story of The Hulk. We want to tell the story of Banner now,” Barlog told me after I watched the demo, and honestly, that sentence has me so incredibly excited for this game. I love the idea of a post-Last of Us Kratos who still retains his core tenets and traits, but suddenly has to deal wit the fact that he now has his own flesh-and-blood beside him at all times. Kratos has always been a character who’s made the wrong choices, and had to pay for the consequences of those mistakes. “What if he got a chance to do things differently?” Barlog told me. "To try to do things better?”

As we saw from the demo, the bond between Kratos and his son is at the heart of God of War. This is key throughout every moment of the game When his son gets nervous and misses a shot that should’ve killed a buck, Kratos begins to yell at him.Suddenly, a rage meter — generally used as a combat mechanic — appeared in the corner and began to rise and Kratos scolded the boy. But as the boy apologized and the God of War realized that he was overreacting, the rage meter subsided. This sort of subtle, contemplative detail was unexpected, but wholly appreciated."

:sas2:
So when does Kratos stop actin like a bytch and wreck shyt though. fukk outta here with these devs exploring their p*ssy Ass childhoods under the guidance of a man they could never measure up to.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They should have included ascension with gow3 remastered. Made no sense.

Especially considering the great packages they put together on ps3. I mean gow 1 and 2 started the hd collection trend and that one that had all 3 plus ascension plus the psp games

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Seriously before this across the net you saw the exact same sentiments about god of war.

The series was tired. The formula was stale.The combat was stale and boring. It needed to move onto another mythology. Kratos had become a completely unlikeable a$$hole who was perpetually angry.

They literally addressed every single complaint people had about the series.

Yet now people wanna complain still :russ:

I mean I agree and disagree.

I agree the series needed a complete reboot.

I don't agree making a series known for it's over the top style and fast paced action suddenly slower and more "Human"

But I also agree we don't know enough about the game yet to really know where it's going.

I 100% agree the series needed to evolve from "Square Square triangle" It's been 10 years and no matter what powerups or weapons I had that combo was always the go to :snoop: