God of War | PS4/ PC |

Daps
This is another game with the main character from God of War strapped on to it from the sound of it. God of War was a creatively bankrupt franchise they had milked dry. This probably should have been a different game and a new IP but calling it God of War and using that character gets it instant attention so I see why they did it.

You don't know what you're saying. A lot of people botching about this don't know why they're bytching.

I love the fact that they changed everything. Change is good, especially for something that has been "milked dry"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thor will obviously be in this. But this game's version of Loki will probably play more of a role, or so you would think.

I definitely see Loki as a huge figure in this upcoming series.

Pre-migration Norse gods who walked the earth huh...

Total faith in Cory and SSM. God of War 2 was :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The kid calls him father several times throughout the trailer. I'm more concerned about where the mom is. In the beginning Kratos tells him the knife that belonged to her is the boys now and there is other dialogue that implies that she's gone. I wonder if she died, or she just got scooped up by a 6 cert 6 figure dude and is living lavish while Kratos has to raise the kid as a single father :wow:.
:russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The kid calls him father several times throughout the trailer. I'm more concerned about where the mom is. In the beginning Kratos tells him the knife that belonged to her is the boys now and there is other dialogue that implies that she's gone. I wonder if she died, or she just got scooped up by a 6 cert 6 figure dude and is living lavish while Kratos has to raise the kid as a single father :wow:.

I've already stated that. PLENTY of kids call there stepdads "Father" lol

Like I said I could be totally wrong but im still on the fence. And yes im aware Cory Balrog said it's his son. But there's been countless time the developers say something and it turns out completely different.

Kratos never once called him "Son" Didn't even refer to him by name. Just said boy. And why on earth would he train his son to do the same shyt he did after Calliope? So now you want BOTH of your kids dead where your solely responsible???

His mom is most likely whoever the hell saved Kratos at the end of GoW 3. Cause it clearly wasn't a god. They all dead.

Im still under the impression the Kid is the son of whoever saved Kratos from death and now Kratos feels responsible on raising the kid since the mom died. So in that sense it is his "Son" but not biological.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The last of us is a top 5 game of all time. Why would anyone be mad at it influencing other games :mjlol:

Thats like getting mad that gta influenced all these open world games :mjlol:

Because it simply doesn't work with other games in a COMPLETLEY different genre

You don't take Mario and make it GTA

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's quite possible im wrong and it is his son. But Kratos not even calling him by name and just "Boy" is just really weird.

Also the fact that we spent 6 games of Kratos going on a rampage due to the death of Calliope. He now wants to train his son to do the same shyt he did? Just dont make any sense to me.
nikka its kratos did you even watch the vid nikka acts like he shoulda never fukked that bytch he fukked and doesnt even want a son the nikka always went from 0 to 100 real quick :laff: so why is it a surprise he's callin him "boy" like fathers don't do that (at least back in the day) and you dont even know if he wont call him by name during the full game it's a demo for crying out loud :smh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Like I said I could be totally wrong but im still on the fence. And yes im aware Cory Balrog said it's his son. But there's been countless time the developers say something and it turns out completely different.

Kratos never once called him "Son" Didn't even refer to him by name. Just said boy. And why on earth would he train his son to do the same shyt he did after Calliope? So now you want BOTH of your kids dead where your solely responsible???

His mom is most likely whoever the hell saved Kratos at the end of GoW 3. Cause it clearly wasn't a god. They all dead.

Im still under the impression the Kid is the son of whoever saved Kratos from death and now Kratos feels responsible on raising the kid since the mom died. So in that sense it is his "Son" but not biological.

"We’ve already told the story of The Hulk. We want to tell the story of Banner now,” Barlog told me after I watched the demo, and honestly, that sentence has me so incredibly excited for this game. I love the idea of a post-Last of Us Kratos who still retains his core tenets and traits, but suddenly has to deal wit the fact that he now has his own flesh-and-blood beside him at all times. Kratos has always been a character who’s made the wrong choices, and had to pay for the consequences of those mistakes. “What if he got a chance to do things differently?” Barlog told me. "To try to do things better?”

As we saw from the demo, the bond between Kratos and his son is at the heart of God of War. This is key throughout every moment of the game When his son gets nervous and misses a shot that should’ve killed a buck, Kratos begins to yell at him.Suddenly, a rage meter — generally used as a combat mechanic — appeared in the corner and began to rise and Kratos scolded the boy. But as the boy apologized and the God of War realized that he was overreacting, the rage meter subsided. This sort of subtle, contemplative detail was unexpected, but wholly appreciated."

:sas2:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
nikka its kratos did you even watch the vid nikka acts like he shoulda never fukked that bytch he fukked and doesnt even want a son the nikka always went from 0 to 100 real quick :laff: so why is it a surprise he's callin him "boy" like fathers don't do that (at least back in the day) and you dont even know if he wont call him by name during the full game it's a demo for crying out loud :smh:
:mjlol: Call my sons that all the time.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Valkyrie_horseback.jpg

Maybe the kid's mother is a Valkyrie...:jbhmm:
Seeing as they collect the dead, she might've kept Kratos for herself when she found him :mjlol: :whoo:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps

If this is the hill you're choosing to die on more power to you fam lol.