God of War | PS4/ PC |

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Them not showing proper respect to Elite Gamers for overcoming this game's cheap AI tactics and not rewarding those who conquer this game on Give Me God of War Mode with a Trophy is seriously a damn tragedy.

The Plat Trophy obtained by a real nikka shouldn't equate to those of lesser fortitude and skill in such a challenging adventure.

I remember getting all the Achievements in Ninja Gaiden 2 and I got an exclusive Xbox Live Avatar. It was like a badge of honor, and only real Master Ninjas had that bytch.

The disrespect displayed for the Try-Hard Gamer crowd displayed here is an outrage!

To be fair, beasting on a computer is only but so wavy tho.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

I only got 3 more

Tip I do so I can always have at least two rages for valk

I go to mist area let them kill me have the boy revive with berserk stone I don’t use so now I have a full rage meter it clear the lil area finish off the enemies go buy a berserk stone again then go fight a valk with two rages available

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the queen. Journey is done and so are the favors am I missing something?

Because I'm just about done with the game. If I'm missing anything significant let me know.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Kratos ain't Tyr he's Farbauti who is ____ real father in the myths. Farbauti was written in runes above his mural and it means Cruel Striker in Norse. According to the Myths, symbolically Farbauti was lightning (Kratos father is Zeus), Laufey (Faye) was a tree and when they struck they created Fire.... fire that will consume the 9 world's :demonic:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigrun is a nightmare. Legit has a retarded amount of attacks and its near impossible to tell what dafuq she is going to do. bytch can easily two hit me as well.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I beat the lava valk now I’m doing these impossible trials

Only was able to do one these others are kicking my ass

I’m doing these the one where they extend your time every kill
I hate those fukking witch revants they get on my fukking nerves :damn:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m up to
Where you fight the two brothers who taunt Atreus
And goddamn this game is unfair on give me a challenge, there’s a ton of cheap deaths.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Did y’all wait til the end of the story to fight the queen?

I’m level 8 now

I still got the story to do

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’ve played a little more than half of the game on my OG PS4. I copped a pro and put the OG PS4 in my game room. This game looks incredibly crisp in 4K. The overall presentation isn’t a huge bump over the OG PS4 on what is already a very impressive looking game, but the way the colors pop in 4K HDR and the resolution bumps definitely makes it an even nicer game to look at.