God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So what's good with that God of War difficulty play through @Mowgli :mjgrin:
2 kids and working out everyday cutting into weekday game time.

Platting this on gow is no easy task. In nifelheim right now.

Story wise I finished the mission after you flip the tower.

I gotta pay to open chests with mist echoes.... :damn:

Close to the end but platting this is ruff ruff.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
She was easy. Face the Muspelheim Val then we’ll talk

:troll:

the reading comprehension :mjlol:

anyway, beat my third val (Olrun) Her side movements were fukkin wit me at first (bytch is fast), but once I picked up the patterns, it was a wrap :wow:

100% completion on Alfheim too :blessed:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
HOW old is Kratos?

If Tyr’s temple been underwater for at least 150 years, and Kratos already had pottery there, then when did this nikka get to the Norse world...I don’t think it can’t be too long cause the dude can’t read those runes.

:ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Them not showing proper respect to Elite Gamers for overcoming this game's cheap AI tactics and not rewarding those who conquer this game on Give Me God of War Mode with a Trophy is seriously a damn tragedy.

The Plat Trophy obtained by a real nikka shouldn't equate to those of lesser fortitude and skill in such a challenging adventure.

I remember getting all the Achievements in Ninja Gaiden 2 and I got an exclusive Xbox Live Avatar. It was like a badge of honor, and only real Master Ninjas had that bytch.

The disrespect displayed for the Try-Hard Gamer crowd displayed here is an outrage!

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
this game will make sure that Rota connects with that flying stomp when your health is at its lowest so she can get the fukking kill :pacspit:
Breh, I experienced this first hand with Grondul. bytch tried to hit the valhalla on me near a corner, I rolled last sec and activated realm shift.....I still got hit!:wtf::dahell::damn:
Almost threw a controller over that shyt no lie :pacspit:
It also changes the timing and will mute her scream sometimes just to throw off your audio cues. Most satisfying kill in the game I had :pacspit:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
HOW old is Kratos?

If Tyr’s temple been underwater for at least 150 years, and Kratos already had pottery there, then when did this nikka get to the Norse world...I don’t think it can’t be too long cause the dude can’t read those runes.

:ohhh:
Tyr went worldwide collecting different objects as treasure. Those jars were there before Kratos had even set foot in the realm.