God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My gamer card gonna get pulled again but Im not a fan of the difficulty. On normal just taking down a random Draugr takes a lot of hits, then they throw waves at you. Its tedious and boring.

I put the game on easy and it felt better. God of War Kratos should be able to kill these scrubs in one combo. It kills my immersion when im supposedly a God and I do bytch made damage.

Only other issue I have is the side stuff being locked off. What are the odds that Im really gonna give a shyt to back track or even remember the shyt I passed hours ago?

Other than that the game is excellent.
You don't know how to play. Respectfully. Enemies don't feel like tanks if you use the right method of attack.

Think I'll post another Valkyrie I slaughtered. About a 4 minute fight straight Goin for it.

On the Hardest Difficulty:steviej:

You don't know the half yet though. Your true fortitude will be tested later if you Consider attacking side content :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I came back and beat it :blessed:

I don’t why it was so hard to me to throw at them mid air

I finally got the hang of it
I screamed at my daughter :damn: to wake up so she can see I got past that part :russ:
You were legit shook of them dudes.

Sometimes you have to have rounds where u don't care about winning to practice new techniques :youngsabo:

After you accept the Larry and embrace it good things start to happen and overcoming the impossible becomes possible. :salute:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Just finished The Journey, and I’m slightly disappointed by the ending. Thought there’d be more but gonna keep exploring any way.

:yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli brehs.

A question. I'm on Journey Back to the Mountain where we can finally open the bridge to jotuneim mission. Is this mission close to the ending? and I can't go back to do whatever I want? I don't want to get stuck in that mission to finish the story.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The Coli brehs.

A question. I'm on Journey Back to the Mountain where we can finally open the bridge to jotuneim mission. Is this mission close to the ending? and I can't go back to do whatever I want? I don't want to get stuck in that mission to finish the story.
You'll be able to do what you want when the game is over. Nothing is locked.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Beat story and the Queen on Give me God of War. Probably gonna trade this joint in now. Nothing left to do really. Not interested in helping random souls etc. If there's no dlc then I'mma bush it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just beat the story. Didn’t see the twist coming but I like it!

Can’t wait for the next one. Gonna best the last of the valkeries and put this to bed. Most fun I’ve had on a AAA game in a while. All my worries on the new direction were quelled.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just finished The Journey, and I’m slightly disappointed by the ending. Thought there’d be more but gonna keep exploring any way.

:yeshrug:

Just beat the story. Didn’t see the twist coming but I like it!

Can’t wait for the next one. Gonna best the last of the valkeries and put this to bed. Most fun I’ve had on a AAA game in a while. All my worries on the new direction were quelled.

Did you go home? The game doesn't tell you but you're suppose to go home after you beat the last story quest. That is the true ending