God of War | PS4/ PC |

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For the valkeries, it took me a while to realize (although i thnk it was mentioned on here) but one of the "red" (red circle) in air attacks can be interrupted by BOY. 3 of the valkeries had this attack i believe, in some fashion.

Vahalla stomp, just dodge that.

2x wing swipe - Just use shield to block, dodge to left or right for follow up "red" (red circle) gut punch, then get your licks in.

Also, you get an enchancement that takes 5% off damage from valkeries, if you light all the valkery shrines around the lakes of nine.

Lastly, i used charge of the bear and blessings of the frost runics on all valks.

I have 2 left, Nelfheim and the queen.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruh... the loot kinda sucks in this game.There is only like 2 worthwhile load outs. I've gone a majority of the game with the same gear. They kind of gave up on giving a fukk about the shield or give it any stats... :mjgrin:

Don't get started on the exp or money system. I literally get maxed out and waiting for the next skill tree to open. Then.... I max out that skill tree.

IS this just on Normal where the game has a RIDICULOUS abundance of Money, EXP, and trash loot.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bruh... the loot kinda sucks in this game.There is only like 2 worthwhile load outs. I've gone a majority of the game with the same gear. They kind of gave up on giving a fukk about the shield or give it any stats... :mjgrin:

Don't get started on the exp or money system. I literally get maxed out and waiting for the next skill tree to open. Then.... I max out that skill tree.

IS this just on Normal where the game has a RIDICULOUS abundance of Money, EXP, and trash loot.
I can tell you right now your weak gear is useless in Niflheim, and youll need good perks for for the challenges and Valkyrie in muspelheim. plus getting levels in the harder modes is essential and noticeable.

You will end up with too much experience and hacksilver if you do alot of side quests. Why are you playing on normal??

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally started playing niflheim tonite and omg. shyt is grindy af. I mean it’s givung me something to do since I’ve beat the game but damn.

At least the maze isn’t to hard to figure out. I’m gonna have to kill that Valkyrie to increase my chances of an anchor fog tho.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ran into my second Valkyrie last night. This one looks like a one on one fight. She puts her wings in front of her to block and moves much faster than the first one. I'm taking too long to beat this game and I have a few others I'm trying to get into. (I want to jump on that Destiny 2 DLC). I might end up focusing on the main story content for this and coming back for the side missions later. :francis:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
How many people went back to the beginning of the game and whooped that random ass high level draugur that you have to climb down to fight?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I still haven’t beat the final Valkyrie. I’ve been trying to do it without leveling up that final armor you get because it’s expensive. I’m using the Valkyrie Armor.