God of War | PS4/ PC |

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
For those that beat the game, what level were you when you beat it?

I'm getting close but im at lvl 5 right now and i want to take down all the valkyrie first.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Every time I play this game I don't want it to end.
I'm taking my time with this one. Doing every side mission, walking around and just looking at the environments, getting lost in the game and enjoying every bit of it.
I finished the part when you get to the top of the mountain and
Rip that guys head off the tree. Now I'm on my way to see the witch.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Besides the Valkyrie Queen, which one is the toughest to face? I been seeing online that people struggled against Kara, but I beat her on my second attempt & would've beat her on the first except I got stuck on a wall and couldn't dodge her. I'm stuck on Eir now though (the one in the mountain).

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Besides the Valkyrie Queen, which one is the toughest to face? I been seeing online that people struggled against Kara, but I beat her on my second attempt & would've beat her on the first except I got stuck on a wall and couldn't dodge her. I'm stuck on Eir now though (the one in the mountain).

Aside from the queen I think Eir gave me the hardest time. Her arena is small, if you don't hit her out the air with your axe that blinding unblockable will hit you no matter what.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Aside from the queen I think Eir gave me the hardest time. Her arena is small, if you don't hit her out the air with your axe that blinding unblockable will hit you no matter what.

Is throwing the axe at her the way to go? I've been using Atreus arrows instead to knock her out of the air, but then she immediately rushes me on the ground.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Is throwing the axe at her the way to go? I've been using Atreus arrows instead to knock her out of the air, but then she immediately rushes me on the ground.

Yeah it worked for me and she's vulnerable for a bit afterwards. Just make sure you're locked on to her (L3 or R3 I forget). Also when she wraps herself in her wings and opens them up it's unblockable as well. Just stay at a safe distance and after she opens up you can attack/runic.

For all of the valkyries except the queen you can run up and pop your two runic attacks back to back to get an advantage

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah it worked for me and she's vulnerable for a bit afterwards. Just make sure you're locked on to her (L3 or R3 I forget). Also when she wraps herself in her wings and opens them up it's unblockable as well. Just stay at a safe distance and after she opens up you can attack/runic.

For all of the valkyries except the queen you can run up and pop your two runic attacks back to back to get an advantage

Awesome, props. I figured out you can break her guard & stun her when she wraps herself in her wings if you double tap block (L1 in the default configuration). But if you screw up the timing or spacing, then you'll get hit.