God of War | PS4/ PC |

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
how yall managing kratos' attributes, my cooldown and luck are low af. vitality is in the 60s and runic as well, only defense and strength are in good standings. doing the armour collabs is risky and dosen't seem like a permant fix to this issues as you have tradeoffs and shyt. oh and yea found the lil valkerie bytch and had to :dame: after losing so many times like damn bytch yo moves one shotting me, i cant block and distancing isn't helping dafuq.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
how yall managing kratos' attributes, my cooldown and luck are low af. vitality is in the 60s and runic as well, only defense and strength are in good standings. doing the armour collabs is risky and dosen't seem like a permant fix to this issues as you have tradeoffs and shyt. oh and yea found the lil valkerie bytch and had to :dame: after losing so many times like damn bytch yo moves one shotting me, i cant block and distancing isn't helping dafuq.
Strength and armor is good but you have to get your runic stat up...

Look at your skills, you want to make sure you have enough runic to unlock their higher form...
:ohhh: where u find that at tho i only got the rage, health, invincible protection talisman game doo doo

Purple one you can buy that auto kicks in on a perfect dodge and a gold one that I think you get from Broc's quest...

The gold one maxed out is what I use...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i'm just now starting. :flabbynsick:

are there any secrets/hidden gems i need to know about at the beginning of the game?
Start parrying now so u don't cry later

Look up

Recognize and Listen for the sound of the green raven

Start throwing that axe at them lil nikkas legs

Side quests make story missions easy

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I wish I knew about the ravens earlier, I didn't really start looking for them until about halfway through the game. It ended up being the last trophy I got before plat because it was such a pain. Is there a significance for 51 ravens?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Strength and armor is good but you have to get your runic stat up...

Look at your skills, you want to make sure you have enough runic to unlock their higher form...

Purple one you can buy that auto kicks in on a perfect dodge and a gold one that I think you get from Broc's quest...

The gold one maxed out is what I use...
real nikka appreciate the tips

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game, God of War won't let me go to sleep brehs...........This is is too fukking addictive like a crackhead. Got fukking red eyes.......had me like

12148756.jpg