God of War | PS4/ PC |

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This games looks dope as hell (still watching playthorughs)

I'm still bother by that feminist review--Kratos obviously cares for his son in a real tough world, ain't no kisses and hugs needed to show that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

What Hacksilver for?
Paying for upgrades and items.

Damn...how far did you get :heh:
To buy stuff mijo. You must not be very far.
You'll get to a part soon where you come across a dwarf that you can buy items and upgrades from.
The game system is similar to destiny where you have access to items based on your average level, so make sure you equip items that boost your overall level.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You'll get to a part soon where you come across a dwarf that you can buy items and upgrades from.
The game system is similar to destiny where you have access to items based on your average level, so make sure you equip items that boost your overall level.

Haven't gotten anything yet. I'm on escape the ruins mission

Where do you pay upgrade and items?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh okay...all right.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Beat the game. One of the few I want to replay right away. I liked how Atreus was implemented into the combat. Next playthrough I want to unlock all skills.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Ther Valks take 15 the 20 minutes.

Tell me you were throwing an axe and running
I don't throw the axe, I smash with the axe...

You fought the easiest one bruh, when you get to the harder bytches you'll see exactly what I'm talking about...

I don't know about easy and normal, they're on average 15 minute fights on the harder difficulties...