“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This, this is what’s never evaluated by scoffers. They want it hand-fed to them, but the very ideologies and people they worship are the reason they don’t know what makes them stumble.

Jeremiah 17:1-8

1 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

2 Whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.

3 O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.

4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

You mean the New Testament, not the Bible, but that’s light work either way. It’s well known that there are impostors adding to the original words and accounts of the Ebionites for political and social control of the masses (Nicean Council). The underlying messages in the NT that don’t contradict the original messages and prophecies in the OT are the only thing that matters. Precept upon precept, line upon line.

It was written that there would be those that would seek to change dates, times, and add names that don’t belong which is why you have to use that thing between your shoulders to discern the truth. The same people that changed small things to attempt to discredit the truth will succeed with most of you because you’re mentally and spiritually lazy. You would swallow a camel, yet strain at a gnat smh.

:mjgrin: relevant to this line

We are living in a world of illusion

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Everything was created without flaw and then became corrupted through our own actions through the gift of free will. There is no evolution, only adaptation to the corrupt world we created for ourselves which would actually be de-evolution. This is the meaning of the fall of man.
Nah, it was evolution from single celled organisms to more complex creatures.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
38a.jpg

a lot of science worshipers here :mjlol:

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Nah, it was evolution from single celled organisms to more complex creatures.

False, especially in the manner you’re trying to convey. This reality we exist in was deliberately designed by an intelligence beyond our limited understanding, again, without flaw. Everything is, was, and has always been. There is no such thing as evolution, only adaptation to factors we introduced into the world.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
False, especially in the manner you’re trying to convey. This reality we exist in was deliberately designed by an intelligence beyond our limited understanding, again, without flaw. Everything is, was, and has always been. There is no such thing as evolution, only adaptation to factors we introduced into the world.
The earth is over 4 billion years old. Do you think the earth is flat?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Oh you're all the way sold out to the lie huh?

It's sad.

The world government endorsed public school systems have done a number on this generation.
No wonder black folks were so much better off as a group in segregation. Had businesses and ran their own schools.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Oh you're all the way sold out to the lie huh?

It's sad.

The world government endorsed public school systems have done a number on this generation.
No wonder black folks were so much better off as a group in segregation.
You think the earth is flat too:leon:

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock

I never said how old the earth was. I just told you that it was, is, and has always been. Discernment is key to understanding that man’s perception of time is different from that of YAH since the Creator isn’t bound by the rules of the creation. We have no idea how old the earth (among other things we don’t know anymore/have forgotten) is because of the fall of man from perfection.What I do know is that a certain, specific people have only been in existence in their current form approximately 6,000 to 7,000 years.

I’m not throwing anymore pearls to swine to be trampled than need be. I’m sticking to the matter at hand.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I never said how old the earth was. I just told you that it was, is, and has always been. Discernment is key to understanding that man’s perception of time is different from that of YAH since the Creator isn’t bound by the rules of the creation. We have no idea how old the earth (among other things we don’t know anymore/have forgotten) is because of the fall of man from perfection.What I do know is that a certain, specific people have only been in existence in their current form approximately 6,000 to 7,000 years.

I’m not throwing anymore pearls to swine to be trampled than need be. I’m sticking to the matter at hand.
We use radiometric dating to determine the the earth is 4 billion years old. You just measure how many atoms have decayed from the rocks in the sample.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The Ark, remember?

i’m confused
why are y’all adding extra events to the deadly flood

with that said - adding geyser & volcano’s heating up the water … well explain, why wouldn’t that effect a wooden ark
if the heat killed the dinosaurs, it damn sure would’ve killed every living thing in the ark

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
We use radiometric dating to determine the the earth is 4 billion years old. You just measure how many atoms have decayed from the rocks in the sample.

Listen closely. That method is like anything else man creates, flawed. You have no idea how changing atmospheric conditions throughout the untold amount of different epochs of Earth affected the times of deterioration of atoms in rocks. It’s a guess, at best, and the sooner you admit that, the better.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What people fail to realize is the earth was created in the spiritual realm.

Sin brought mortality and a separation from the spiritual realm (immortality).

Which answers your question about why you can't see God right now.