“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Never read a book in your life huh?
Like I said. Numerous people have brought up valid criticisms, and you’re out here looking like a fool by trying to side step the questions.

You said the Bible isn’t religion, it’s literally the truth. I said how is that possible when there’s inconsistencies within the gospels. Your response is some schoolyard shyt as if I’m supposed to be impressed with your feeble minded bs.

:camby:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Like I said. Numerous people have brought up valid criticisms, and you’re out here looking like a fool by trying to side step the questions.

You said the Bible isn’t religion, it’s literally the truth. I said how is that possible when there’s inconsistencies within the gospels. Your response is some schoolyard shyt as if I’m supposed to be impressed with your feeble minded bs.

Just stop quoting me with your ignorance. We don't have to be anything close to friends.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Just stop quoting me with your ignorance.
“Please leave me alone :mjcry: I can’t offer any valid counter arguments because I’m a mentally weak sheep that follows what my preacher says :mjcry: my only tactic is to just make emphatic claims with absolutely no evidence to back it up. “

I’m ignorant, says the grown man who believes in talking snakes. :mjlol:

it wouldn’t be a problem, but you childish clowns always get violent when you’re upset. Threatening to hurt people in your vicinity because they don’t believe the same fairy tales you do. fukking WOAT. :camby:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Just stop quoting me with your ignorance. We don't have to be anything close to friends.
“Stop quoting me” :mjcry:

Oh what you don’t like it when people proselytize to you about their views :ohhh:

ironic because you dumbass Christians made a career out of it

Reap what you sow mf’er :ufdup:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Breh, nobody is arguing against physics. There's a supernatural side as well. There's a God that created physics and can operate outside of physics. He's not regulated by your math and science.
This whole thread you been sounding like you are arguing against physics because nobody knows what you are talking about most of the time.

I dont own any math or science, but we are both communicating through computers that uses the same math and science theories.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This whole thread you been sounding like you are arguing against physics because nobody knows what you are talking about most of the time.

I dont own any math or science, but we are both communicating through computers that uses the same math and science theories.
God formed the heaven and the earth and assigned the ordinances of how it functions, mathematics and physics are holy :mjpls:

watch the video in this post, I can logically postulate that the word indeed is the very fabric of the universe

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

It is literal truth

what kind of truth and how that truth manifests in the created world, only God knows truly

if you say "I dont believe" then its your truth. But to another person who says "I believe" they will search and look for God, be that in their mind, their heart or in the outside world but they are predisposed to reaching for God

so in essence whether either of you are right or wrong in your debate you'll both be right in a sort of way in your own worlds.

The better question is, when you criticize the word...are you criticizing it as it is or how it has been construed to you?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It is literal truth

what kind of truth and how that truth manifests in the created world, only God knows truly

if you say "I dont believe" then its your truth. But to another person who says "I believe" they will search and look for God, be that in their mind, their heart or in the outside world but they are predisposed to reaching for God

so in essence whether either of you are right or wrong in your debate you'll both be right in a sort of way in your own worlds.

The better question is, when you criticize the word...are you criticizing it as it is or how it has been construed to you?
:mjlol:

like i've said several times,

if it's literally the true word of god, then why are there numerous inconsistencies within the bible, and the gospels themselves.

it's a compendium of different sources and texts that were collated over time. it's definitively *not* the literal word of god, or literal truth, because it's not even self-consistent. if you want to redefine the meaning of truth so that it entails religious texts, that's on you.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
God formed the heaven and the earth and assigned the ordinances of how it functions, mathematics and physics are holy :mjpls:

watch the video in this post, I can logically postulate that the word indeed is the very fabric of the universe
I believe both God and science. God created the time, big bang, atoms, evolution, dinosaurs, etc.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Breh how confused are you? We're bound by physics. God is not.

The spiritual realm is not this realm.