“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Oh you're all the way sold out to the lie huh?

It's sad.

The world government endorsed public school systems have done a number on this generation.
No wonder black folks were so much better off as a group in segregation. Had businesses and ran their own schools.
It’s sad. They actually have convinced them to adopt a sort of atheistic viewpoint, while engaging in new age spiritualism.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
i’m confused
why are y’all adding extra events to the deadly flood

with that said - adding geyser & volcano’s heating up the water … well explain, why wouldn’t that effect a wooden ark
if the heat killed the dinosaurs, it damn sure would’ve killed every living thing in the ark

Damn sure, huh? How are you so sure of that? Where did you get that from? I got my understanding of Noah’s story from an ancient source of literature that has other ancient literature backing and expounding on it. READ and study, don’t be lazy.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
How is flat earth any less crazy than all that other stuff you been saying?

Do you understand what, “Swallowing a camel, but straining at a gnat.”, means or infers? You’re hung up on the inconsequential. Bro said he didn’t believe it and I didn’t address it because that’s the least of your worries. Get over the fact that you wrongly thought you had an “AHA!” to hit us with and derail the purpose of this discussion.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We use radiometric dating to determine the the earth is 4 billion years old. You just measure how many atoms have decayed from the rocks in the sample.
radiometric dating assumes the radioactive material half lives can be extrapolated backwards

there is no source isotope that is proven to be so old, so it is a grandiose assumption albeit one much of academia relies on to keep up the lie.

IE you can produce fissile materials that are radioactive and will stay radioactive for a long time, but you know when you produced them. Whereas radiometric dating in the field involves assuming that certain isotopes found naturally could only have gotten there using their initial assumption of where radioactive elements came from

basically a circular reference

in a cataclysm (lord have mercy) lightning can travel through the ground and created fissile material yet they never mention this as a source of radioactive materials in school its always "fusion in stars" which also has never been proven either.

there was a video where they analyzed rocks containing quartz that had embedded radioactive isotopes and when they tested difference components of the rock the rock could be dated from 10000 years, to millions of years and potentially billions of years due to the nature of the half lives of the different isotopes (because they assume a common source for the creation of materials)
In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood - The following items pertain primarily to one theory.

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Listen closely. That method is like anything else man creates, flawed. You have no idea how changing atmospheric conditions throughout the untold amount of different epochs of Earth affected the times of deterioration of atoms in rocks. It’s a guess, at best, and the sooner you admit that, the better.
Rocks from space have also been analyzed and found to have a similar date. There are other ways to measure the age of the earth, like the travel times of light to get here from distant galaxies. Measuring the distance galaxies move is another method. In a few days the James Webb telescope will launch that will see further than ever before.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Do you understand what, “Swallowing a camel, but straining at a gnat.”, means or infers? You’re hung up on the inconsequential. Bro said he didn’t believe it and I didn’t address it because that’s the least of your worries. Get over the fact that you wrongly thought you had an “AHA!” to hit us with and derail the purpose of this discussion.
Lots of intelligent design and creationists overlap with flat earthers, they have been on thecoli before that's why I asked.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
radiometric dating assumes the radioactive material half lives can be extrapolated backwards

there is no source isotope that is proven to be so old, so it is a grandiose assumption albeit one much of academia relies on to keep up the lie.

IE you can produce fissile materials that are radioactive and will stay radioactive for a long time, but you know when you produced them. Whereas radiometric dating in the field involves assuming that certain isotopes found naturally could only have gotten there using their initial assumption of where radioactive elements came from

basically a circular reference

in a cataclysm (lord have mercy) lightning can travel through the ground and created fissile material yet they never mention this as a source of radioactive materials in school its always "fusion in stars" which also has never been proven either.

there was a video where they analyzed rocks containing quartz that had embedded radioactive isotopes and when they tested difference components of the rock the rock could be dated from 10000 years, to millions of years and potentially billions of years due to the nature of the half lives of the different isotopes (because they assume a common source for the creation of materials)
In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood - The following items pertain primarily to one theory.
Igneous rocks from lava are used as the source isotope because they are brand new. Then you compare it with the atoms remaining in the field rock. There is a specific half-life for every type of rock. From there you can determine its original age.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Damn sure, huh? How are you so sure of that? Where did you get that from? I got my understanding of Noah’s story from an ancient source of literature that has other ancient literature backing and expounding on it. READ and study, don’t be lazy.

:what:

the story u believe in - is about a flood for 40 days & 40 nights
when i brought up some dinosaurs being aquatic - a poster replied with geyser/volcano’s heating up the water which would’ve killed the dinosaurs

u jumped in … talking bout the ark
i replied with scientific facts … if the dinosaurs died in the water because of heat every living thing on the ark would’ve died too - because it was submerged in the water like a pot on your stove

no need for you to get in your feelings

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
One of you is saying the Bible is cac propaganda, another is saying it’s the true word of god. :jbhmm:

you and @Chrishaune can figure that out amongst yourselves :sas2:
Fool, where did I ever say Bible is cac propaganda? It is the opposite but cacs have tampered with it.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh you're all the way sold out to the lie huh?

It's sad.

The world government endorsed public school systems have done a number on this generation.
No wonder black folks were so much better off as a group in segregation. Had businesses and ran their own schools.
Now he’s pro-segregation :snoop:

The amount of stupidity you pack into a single post is astounding

You’re lost
Fool, where did I ever say Bible is cac propaganda? It is the opposite but cacs have tampered with it.
Ok so you say the Bible has been tampered with by cacs, @Chrishaune bytch ass thinks it’s the literal word of god. Settle it between yourselves.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
@Koichos thus the command

Exodus 20:4-5
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Note that the text of the parallel passage in Davorim 5:8 does not use the conjunctive prefix ו־ so that the preceding word פסל becomes genitive (the technical term for Hebrew's possessive case) and the verse reads
...לֹא־תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל כָּל־תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל
You are not to make for yourself a carved statue of the appearance of anything that is in the heavens above... (Davorim 5:8)
as compared to
...לֹא־תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל וְכָל־תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל
You are not to make for yourself a carved statue or the appearance of anything that is in the heavens above... (Shamoth 20:4)
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
In fact, the word 'generation' is not present at all in the Hebrew, which has only
:פֹּקֵד עֲוֺן אָבֹת עַל־בָּנִים עַל־שִׁלֵּשִׁים וְעַל־רִבֵּעִים לְשֹׂנְאָי...
...Who remembers a father's wrongdoing against his children [i.e., the second generation], against the third [ones] and [even] against the fourth [ones] if they [too] hate Me [i.e., if they also disobey Me].