“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The Torah makes it clear (Shamoth 25:18) that the prohibition only applies to statues or pictures that are going to be worshiped as idols; otherwise we (not you!) would not even be able to take a photograph of anything. The Tanach frequently uses generalized terminology that excludes known exceptions. For example: Shamoth 20:4 forbids us (not you!) to make a carved statue of 'anything that is in heaven above' and yet in Shamoth 25:18-20, Moshah Rabbeinu is explicitly told to make a pair of karuvim (a kind of angels) and mount them on the lid or cover of the [sacred] chest in the Portable Temple, so the prohibition in Shamoth 20:4 obviously cannot include these particular statues—as it was, after all, God Himself who commanded Moshah to make the karuvim and mount them on the kapporath; and in Malochim ʾAlaf 6:12, He makes a promise to Sh'lomoh that 'I will establish with you My word (that I spoke to your father Dowidh about) if you follow My huqqim [i.e., laws for which there is, and can be, no rational explanation; inexplicable rules], do My judgements and keep all My misswoth...' and yet it would have been impossible even for Sh'lomoh to have 'kept all of God's misswoth'.

Still, there was no possibilty of those karuvim ever becoming the objects of idolatrous worship because they were never seen by anyone (apart from the Chief Kohen) as the chest was kept in the Holiest Chamber and was never normally taken out into the open, where only the Chief Kohen (not the kohanim, still less a lewi or yisroʾel) was permitted to enter when he was performing the 'atonement' ritual on Yom Kippur: the Chief Kohen actually used to enter the Most Holy Chamber four times on every Yom Kippur, the first time to burn the incense, the second time to splash the blood of his own ox-sacrifice, the third time to do the same with the blood of the goat that was offered on behalf of the entire nation, and the last time to retrieve the instruments that he had left there on the first occasion when he had burned the incense; the Most Holy Chamber was totally off-limits to everyone on all other occasions. As regards exceptions when considered appropriate, there were also two much larger representations of karuvim made of olive-tree wood that stood on the floor in the Holiest Chamber of Sh'lomoh's Temple (refer to Malochim ʾAlaf 6:23-28); but even they were not visible to the general public.

ironically i hate photographs too:jbhmm: not that i dont photograph well but its like the Dorian Gray story :martin:
We are living in a world of illusion

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
it was a gradual change but Christianity eventually became the official religion less than 100 years after they accepted it.

Christianity is an entirely different animal than the true followers of YAHshua, the Ebionites. The Romans would never have accepted the original doctrine of the Ebionites (The Truth) so they created Christianity as a way to appease Gentiles into submission and keep the world in the dark. It’s similar to how MLK has been whitewashed and his message altered to appease the Gentiles and keep us in the dark on his true message.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not on either side of the coin on this subject. Both Modern Religion and Modern Science have been politicized. Ancient Civilizations were the only ones who got it right on this subject. They were the ones who successfully merged the two. Back then there were alot of Priests who were Scientists

In modern times, both Religion and Science have been highly political with agendas. Anyone caping for either is asinine IMO

Modern Religion
- Forces you to believe goofy made up stories to keep you in mental bondage. #1 reason why Slavery and Exploitation was allowed. Religion was used to justify Rape, Killing, Imperialism, Colonialism, Manifest Density, Genocide, etc etc etc
- Used Imagery to create a God complex to make Non-Whites subservient to Whites in the eyes of God
- Creates an environment where logical deduction or questioning is considered "Heathenistic"

Modern Science
- Highly political. From the FDA promoting Veganism over eating meat because they want to line their pockets with cheaper made food with higher profit margins. Not talking about mono-cropping that Veganism stems from. Which destroys the soil, ruins natural habitats of animals, and genetically modifies food that harms us
- Same science that had Freud making theories about children having repressed sexual desires to have sex with their parents
- Same science that created Phrenology which talked about Non-White brains are inferior as proof to Colonize them

Phrenology and “Scientific Racism” in the 19th Century | Real Archaeology

"In the case of Native Americans, the work of physiologists including Samuel Morton helped justify their removal from their land in the 1830s and 40s. Morton’s 1839 book “Crania Americana” detailed skull configurations and consequent mental capacities of the four “separate species” he defined, including whites and Native Americans

His study of skulls concluded that Native American minds were “different than that of the white man” and was cited in articles targeted at western settlers encountering Native Americans. One article stated that Native Americans were “adverse to cultivation, slow in acquiring knowledge”. This view of Native Americans existence in society as not conducive to industrialization and “progress” helped justify Andrew Jackson’s Indian removal policies and allowed western settlers to continue taking the land of Native Americans "

phrenology-2-329x300.gif

Ya'll can have this back and forth, but you'll never see me cape for Religion or Science like how both sides are doing in this thread :hubie:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Ya'll can have this back and forth, but you'll never see me cape for Religion or Science like how both sides are doing in this thread :hubie:

You'll never understand Science unless you know what God's Word says.

He already told you what's going on. Nobody will ever escape that fact.

The Word of God isn't religion. It's the Facts.

Any other way and you'll be listening to other spirits.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Are the dinosaur fossils that been found real?

I've never researched dinosaurs enough.. like the excavation sites and all that...

Yall telling me we've discovered whole dinosaur fossils?
:wtf:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
BTW I'm torn o. PAUL the Apostles teachings.

Somehow this guy who was a pharisee gets to be known as the greatest apostle of them all when he wasn't even taught by Jesus.

Mainly in his letters he comes off as whiny and arrogant at times. Going on about how hard he works..how he is getting persecuted..and not being treating fairly and such.

I had experience 2 years back where I was walking home and as I got to my front door I broke down crying and starting saying "I'm a Prophet of GOD"...

I never knew what a prophet was...I don't know ow why I broke down and said that...some iight call it a schizophrenic episode

Anyway around that time I started to read scripture alot.
Including book of Enoch because I felt led t read it. Also I felt like the spirit was telling me that Paul's writings may have been altered...I begun to question him and his authenticity.

I mean if you think about it
. It's a GOAT level scam...

You're a pharisee yet you can claim to have seen jesus..you convert to his teachings and say you've been called by Jesus to teach the gospel...and now you have access to start churches using your own agenda. Sometimes I feel like Paul was an agent sent by the pharisees or on his own accord to undermine the real teachings of Jesus and his apostles.

I mean Jesus told Peter that he was the rock the church would be built upon..not Paul.

And then early Christian writers were familiar with Enoch..and perhaps his prophetic word.

I mean he was the first taken to heaven alive...I believe he was the first to write..he was an ancestor to Noah...he is mentioned by Jude in the New Testament.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
dinosaur bones are actually Nephilim bones

dinosaurs could be products of fallen angels and they certainly didn't look like any of today's recreations
that is just guess work
…they look exactly like bird bones. Raptor literally means “bird of prey.”

“Dinosaurs never existed, and if they did exist they’re really fallen angels” is some bottom tier dumb shyt lol.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The Torah makes it clear (Shamoth 25:18) that the prohibition only applies to statues or pictures that are going to be worshiped as idols; otherwise we (not you!) would not even be able to take a photograph of anything. The Tanach frequently uses generalized terminology that excludes known exceptions. For example: Shamoth 20:4 forbids us (not you!) to make a carved statue of 'anything that is in heaven above' and yet in Shamoth 25:18-20, Moshah Rabbeinu is explicitly told to make a pair of karuvim (a kind of angels) and mount them on the lid or cover of the [sacred] chest in the Portable Temple, so the prohibition in Shamoth 20:4 obviously cannot include these particular statues—as it was, after all, God Himself who commanded Moshah to make the karuvim and mount them on the kapporath; and in Malochim ʾAlaf 6:12, He makes a promise to Sh'lomoh that 'I will establish with you My word (that I spoke to your father Dowidh about) if you follow My huqqim [i.e., laws for which there is, and can be, no rational explanation; inexplicable rules], do My judgements and keep all My misswoth...' and yet it would have been impossible even for Sh'lomoh to have 'kept all of God's misswoth'.

Still, there was no possibilty of those karuvim ever becoming the objects of idolatrous worship because they were never seen by anyone (apart from the Chief Kohen) as the chest was kept in the Holiest Chamber and was never normally taken out into the open, where only the Chief Kohen (not the kohanim, still less a lewi or yisroʾel) was permitted to enter when he was performing the 'atonement' ritual on Yom Kippur: the Chief Kohen actually used to enter the Most Holy Chamber four times on every Yom Kippur, the first time to burn the incense, the second time to splash the blood of his own ox-sacrifice, the third time to do the same with the blood of the goat that was offered on behalf of the entire nation, and the last time to retrieve the instruments that he had left there on the first occasion when he had burned the incense; the Most Holy Chamber was totally off-limits to everyone on all other occasions. As regards exceptions when considered appropriate, there were also two much larger representations of karuvim made of olive-tree wood that stood on the floor in the Holiest Chamber of Sh'lomoh's Temple (refer to Malochim ʾAlaf 6:23-28); but even they were not visible to the general public.

The rabbi has spoken :whoo:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
The rabbi has spoken :whoo:
Just to be clear: I am not a rav (the term 'rabbi', pronounced 'rubbee' and accentuated on the final syllable, just means 'my rav'), because I do not have סמיכות (a grant of Rabbinic 'ordination'; the technical term is properly התרת הוראה, 'authority to render a [legal] judgement'). רב Rav means 'great [one]' in Aramaic (as in Doniyyeʾl 5:1, with the first-person possessive pronoun suffix ־י -i 'my' appended) and is an honorific title applied to a great teacher, but specifically one who holds a certificate called התרת הוראה, which grants to the holder the authority to render decisions in matters of Jewish Law. The primary nature of a rav's function is that of a legal expert: a 'rabbi' is in reality a judge, and a Béth Din (Jewish Court) is a tribunal of any three rabbonim (who are called Dayyonim when they are sitting as a Court of Law). For example, Jews do not require a 'rabbi' to hold a prayer-service or even a wedding—however, a wedding in Judaism is somewhat different from other religious services in that it is basically a legal ceremony and, as such, it is advisable for a legal expert (a rav) to be present in order to ensure that the ceremony conforms with all the detailed requirements of halochoh (Jewish Law).

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
BTW I'm torn o. PAUL the Apostles teachings.

Somehow this guy who was a pharisee gets to be known as the greatest apostle of them all when he wasn't even taught by Jesus.

Mainly in his letters he comes off as whiny and arrogant at times. Going on about how hard he works..how he is getting persecuted..and not being treating fairly and such.

I had experience 2 years back where I was walking home and as I got to my front door I broke down crying and starting saying "I'm a Prophet of GOD"...

I never knew what a prophet was...I don't know ow why I broke down and said that...some iight call it a schizophrenic episode

Anyway around that time I started to read scripture alot.
Including book of Enoch because I felt led t read it. Also I felt like the spirit was telling me that Paul's writings may have been altered...I begun to question him and his authenticity.

I mean if you think about it
. It's a GOAT level scam...

You're a pharisee yet you can claim to have seen jesus..you convert to his teachings and say you've been called by Jesus to teach the gospel...and now you have access to start churches using your own agenda. Sometimes I feel like Paul was an agent sent by the pharisees or on his own accord to undermine the real teachings of Jesus and his apostles.

I mean Jesus told Peter that he was the rock the church would be built upon..not Paul.

And then early Christian writers were familiar with Enoch..and perhaps his prophetic word.

I mean he was the first taken to heaven alive...I believe he was the first to write..he was an ancestor to Noah...he is mentioned by Jude in the New Testament.

The bolded is true. The key is if it’s in disagreement with the OT then it’s been tampered with. It’s fairly easy to tell the difference.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is true. The key is if it’s in disagreement with the OT then it’s been tampered with. It’s fairly easy to tell the difference.
I think that revelation that you can eat whatever you want is suspect to appeal to Romans because Pork was a BIG piece of their diet...they would've thrown the teachings in the bushes if they weren't allowed to eat pork.

Though I have to say in the OT GOD did give his chosen people permission to eat as the gentiles do

This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce.
Jeremiah 29:4‭-‬5 NIV
Jeremiah 29:4-5 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Either way Paul's letters were included in the New Testament only because it appealed to romans...and even then it was most likely altered ..especially in England to fit the king's agenda.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
I think that revelation that you can eat whatever you want is suspect to appeal to Romans because Pork was a BIG piece of their diet...they would've thrown the teachings in the bushes if they weren't allowed to eat pork.

Though I have to say in the OT GOD did give his chosen people permission to eat as the gentiles do

This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce.
Jeremiah 29:4‭-‬5 NIV
Jeremiah 29:4-5 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Either way Paul's letters were included in the New Testament only because it appealed to romans...and even then it was most likely altered ..especially in England to fit the king's agenda.

I take those verses as referring to what the Hebrews’ garden’s produce, not what the local population produces. It’s actually saying the reverse of how you’re understanding it because it’s self-sufficiency that is intended to keep from being dependent on Babylon’s dietary trends. This keeps in line with the idea of being set apart/holy. It’s to be understood by building precept upon precept, line upon line. If it’s in disagreement with the OT then it’s fraudulent.