“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Oh you're all the way sold out to the lie huh?

It's sad.

The world government endorsed public school systems have done a number on this generation.
No wonder black folks were so much better off as a group in segregation. Had businesses and ran their own schools.

Seek psychiatric counseling brother

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I already asked him to do this and he linked a ted talk video about theoretical computing that had nothing to do with, CERN, monsters from another dimension, or anything he typed there :dead:

These psychos are just winging it with nonsense and hoping ppl think they sound deep

Fam, you'd laugh if you knew where that Cern ish comes from I'll see if I can find it. On another note I always find it funny when they start talking about other religions, that's where they really expose themselves.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
:what:

the story u believe in - is about a flood for 40 days & 40 nights
when i brought up some dinosaurs being aquatic - a poster replied with geyser/volcano’s heating up the water which would’ve killed the dinosaurs

u jumped in … talking bout the ark
i replied with scientific facts … if the dinosaurs died in the water because of heat every living thing on the ark would’ve died too - because it was submerged in the water like a pot on your stove

no need for you to get in your feelings

Nah, you’re making claims that have no leg to stand on, you’re assuming. You have no idea what you’re talking about concerning the ark or it’s specs, Bro. Slight temperature changes in water are enough to affect the ecosystem from the top down causing mass die offs, not to mention sensitivity to salt content of the waters changing suddenly. A sudden injection of fresh water into sea water or vice versa is catastrophic to marine life.

No feelings involved at all.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don't know. During those times it was common to live above 800 yrs.

You one of dem "scientific" negroes that has been completely programmed by the system, huh?
ignored, negd, dap undap and i feel sorry for your whore of a mother bytch nikka

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You do realize a lot of this tech isn’t human intelligence and is gained from the spiritual realm through rituals? Then they use the schematic and give to students the formula in it’s most basic form. It is even said that at the flood, they’re was an advanced civilization just like now sometimes called Atlantis. The Bible says they’re nothing new under the sun. The things you’re speaking you’ve been programmed to. This entire world is ruled by satan. The tech you see now, existed before, just in a different form. From what I gather, it was actually more efficient than this tech.
Negd, ignored and I'm logging off for the day :hhh:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Serpent. Anyway, do you not call people that cross you a snake or snakes? Use your brain. Come on man, come harder.
Ignored fakkit
Uh yeah you do, you put your undying trust in man and his intelligence. You don't have an ounce of skepticism when it comes to science. That's worship :sas1:
You trust "the process" of science more than anything in this world :mjlit:

Again you are no atheist, you've been tricked into believing you were :mjlol:
Another one. :hhh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn’t bush their myths, they sprinkled some Jesus on top of their established religions and called it a day.
it was a gradual change but Christianity eventually became the official religion less than 100 years after they accepted it.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
that would put all claymation on the spot then :francis:
The Torah makes it clear (Shamoth 25:18) that the prohibition only applies to statues or pictures that are going to be worshiped as idols; otherwise we (not you!) would not even be able to take a photograph of anything. The Tanach frequently uses generalized terminology that excludes known exceptions. For example: Shamoth 20:4 forbids us (not you!) to make a carved statue of 'anything that is in heaven above' and yet in Shamoth 25:18-20, Moshah Rabbeinu is explicitly told to make a pair of karuvim (a kind of angels) and mount them on the lid or cover of the [sacred] chest in the Portable Temple, so the prohibition in Shamoth 20:4 obviously cannot include these particular statues—as it was, after all, God Himself who commanded Moshah to make the karuvim and mount them on the kapporath; and in Malochim ʾAlaf 6:12, He makes a promise to Sh'lomoh that 'I will establish with you My word (that I spoke to your father Dowidh about) if you follow My huqqim [i.e., laws for which there is, and can be, no rational explanation; inexplicable rules], do My judgements and keep all My misswoth...' and yet it would have been impossible even for Sh'lomoh to have 'kept all of God's misswoth'.

Still, there was no possibilty of those karuvim ever becoming the objects of idolatrous worship because they were never seen by anyone (apart from the Chief Kohen) as the chest was kept in the Holiest Chamber and was never normally taken out into the open, where only the Chief Kohen (not the kohanim, still less a lewi or yisroʾel) was permitted to enter when he was performing the 'atonement' ritual on Yom Kippur: the Chief Kohen actually used to enter the Most Holy Chamber four times on every Yom Kippur, the first time to burn the incense, the second time to splash the blood of his own ox-sacrifice, the third time to do the same with the blood of the goat that was offered on behalf of the entire nation, and the last time to retrieve the instruments that he had left there on the first occasion when he had burned the incense; the Most Holy Chamber was totally off-limits to everyone on all other occasions. As regards exceptions when considered appropriate, there were also two much larger representations of karuvim made of olive-tree wood that stood on the floor in the Holiest Chamber of Sh'lomoh's Temple (refer to Malochim ʾAlaf 6:23-28); but even they were not visible to the general public.