“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I never said I was an expert but I've studied in the field so I know what "they" are talking about. Black people can be scientists too you know

You're missing a large % of the facts. Your mind can't comprehend without looking at all of the facts.

There's things outside of our control, but under control of the spirit realm.

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
You're missing are large % of the facts. Your mind can't comprehend without looking at all of the facts.

There's things outside of our control, but under control of the spirit realm.
Ok you are back on your wannabe Yoda fake deep shyt. Go ahead breh:hubie:

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Start with parts of the bible being written by people hundreds of years after Jesus was even around.

:laff:

You mean the New Testament, not the Bible, but that’s light work either way. It’s well known that there are impostors adding to the original words and accounts of the Ebionites for political and social control of the masses (Nicean Council). The underlying messages in the NT that don’t contradict the original messages and prophecies in the OT are the only thing that matters. Precept upon precept, line upon line.

It was written that there would be those that would seek to change dates, times, and add names that don’t belong which is why you have to use that thing between your shoulders to discern the truth. The same people that changed small things to attempt to discredit the truth will succeed with most of you because you’re mentally and spiritually lazy. You would swallow a camel, yet strain at a gnat smh.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That’s why there’s so many inconsistencies within the Bible itself :mjlol:

The gospels don’t even match up, and they’re all supposed to tell the same basic story. :camby:

No they actually don't all tell the same story. There's one true story and then there's the fallen angels version that venerates them.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
When I moved to Georgia one of my moms bougie coworkers convinced her to put me and my brother in a Christian school. Now, my family was never particularly religious. Up until 7 years old, I only remember ever stepping foot in a church once. Outside of grace before dinner and prayers before sleep, my parents never stressed religion in the house and when we finally did start going to church regularly it was only for the community (when we lived in NY one of my moms coworkers invited her to her church and what really solidified her there was how much they supported us when she had cancer). I can count on one hand how many times my father went to church with us :mjlol:

But to go back to the relevant part, again we move to Georgia when I was in 6th grade and I get put in a Christian school and yo...the goofy ass shyt I saw there, I'm pretty sure set my atheism in motion. I was never completely convinced of religion even as a kid anyway and always viewed the Bible stories as :duck: so now seeing them shyts taught as actual curriculum had me all confused. Even worse, they mixed it into other subjects. The moment I knew something was off and I needed to get the fukk outta there was when I was reading the science textbook and they were talking about the oxygen levels in the atmosphere. Everything seemed normal, until "God has blessed us with the exact amount of oxygen we need to live safely"

Bruh :mindblown: even at a 11, I knew religion and science didn't mix. Thank God we wound up only spending a semester in that stupid ass school, since we moved to a better area of Georgia where the public school was one of the best in the state, cuz I was losing my mind there. I was one of only three brehs on my grade too :heh:

:ufdup:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol:

like i've said several times,

if it's literally the true word of god, then why are there numerous inconsistencies within the bible, and the gospels themselves.

it's a compendium of different sources and texts that were collated over time. it's definitively *not* the literal word of god, or literal truth, because it's not even self-consistent. if you want to redefine the meaning of truth so that it entails religious texts, that's on you.
well its my truth :ehh:jesus is solid rock to believe

all other ground is sinking sand :wow: literally

that said i understand the inconsistencies, the question you should have is why are they inconsistent and what was the purpose and context behind them

the word of God is like seed, so each part of the bible has borne "fruit" throughout the millenia like any other text. It exists because God allows it too

Cosign the breh who said it but the scariest thing about this thread is these fukking religious lunatics will be around and you'll never know It :huhldup:

:mjpls:

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
It is literal truth

what kind of truth and how that truth manifests in the created world, only God knows truly

if you say "I dont believe" then its your truth. But to another person who says "I believe" they will search and look for God, be that in their mind, their heart or in the outside world but they are predisposed to reaching for God

so in essence whether either of you are right or wrong in your debate you'll both be right in a sort of way in your own worlds.

The better question is, when you criticize the word...are you criticizing it as it is or how it has been construed to you?

This, this is what’s never evaluated by scoffers. They want it hand-fed to them, but the very ideologies and people they worship are the reason they don’t know what makes them stumble.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
I believe both God and science. God created the time, big bang, atoms, evolution, dinosaurs, etc.

Everything was created without flaw and then became corrupted through our own actions through the gift of free will. There is no evolution, only adaptation to the corrupt world we created for ourselves which would actually be de-evolution. This is the meaning of the fall of man.