Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whoever set up the dinner party should have made it known what the deal was!

Personally, I think that the Mom should have paid for it all since it was her daughter's party.

But, if she didn't want to pay it all, then she should have told all of her guests they they were responsible for their own meals.

For some odd reason, it seemed to me based on what dude was saying is that the women t expected the men guests to take care of the bill.

But, in all, the Mom should not have went to an expensive restaurant to begin with!!

Dude did the right thing and paid for HIS meal + tip!

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If I get invited to a overpriced restaurant, lounge whatever the fukk I always eat something before hand and just have a drink or two and of course ask the server to place my shyt on a different bill.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as a canadian, it blows my mind how splitting the bill is managed in the states. every video i see, it's about the restaurant saying they only split the bill a certain way and y'all need to figure it out. over here, they ask u together or separate and everyone pays their own tab or one person pays. if it's a restaurant where it's a bunch of food and not single orders, u just split it however many people there. it can be 10-15 people and they'll split it 15 ways no problem. it's not even a topic

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as a canadian, it blows my mind how splitting the bill is managed in the states. every video i see, it's about the restaurant saying they only split the bill a certain way and y'all need to figure it out. over here, they ask u together or separate and everyone pays their own tab or one person pays. if it's a restaurant where it's a bunch of food and not single orders, u just split it however many people there. it can be 10-15 people and they'll split it 15 ways no problem. it's not even a topic

it should work that way in any scenario TBH.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I couldn’t imagine kickin it with people like that. My people are fightin for the bill to get the points, and everyone text that person what they had so they can do the math and send a request. My circle is small at most 10 people, but this shyt would never happen. This scenario isn’t even a thought in my mind. Wild.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
What’s so hard about telling everyone to bring cash?

Why do you need over 15 people at a dinner party?

Why go to a high end establishment if money is that big of an issue? They should have went to The Red Lobster.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Bruh did right

and that bytch that tried to set him up for the 3 stack hot potato aint his real friend, bush her.

bunch of stupid, bum ass wannabe high maintenance know they aint got it but trying to stunt on a hope in a prayer.

Dude mention they was putting Gold and shyt all on the food..:pacspit:

yeah..

that's high I know that food is overproced garbage and they looking to trap you with the "VIbes" and ambiance .

went to one of those places with my girl for her birthday, the only thing popping was the fukking dinner rolls with honey butter,

we paid $400 for that wack ass shyt and was tight, MF had the nerve to sell us Golden Corral tier food for those prices and it all sucked, the presentation was boo boo, and the waitress thinks we would want dessert after all that. Ha! Bring me the tab so I can get the Fk outta here, end up going to 5Guys later that day, and even considering it was fast food, it was Way more fulfulling than undercooked, bleeding steaks with NO seasoning, cold sides, and shytty appetizers.

I dont mind spend top dollar but I've to learn that with most of these $$$$ steak and seafood restaraunt, they are rarel worth the hype,

places like that are banking on the afact you're looking for a visually aesthetic. dim lit atmosphere with marble , glass and polished wood to take your woman in hopes it'l woo her into fukking you .

The food is almost never throw down til you have to unbutton your pants good,

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I have learned the hard way not to accept random ass invitations....... had a breh flying high only to bring me crashing back down.....
embarrassed-sad.gif
always bring cash for an expedient exit:lolbron:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
always bring cash for an expedient exit:lolbron:
I can't front, I been hit with a variety of stunts.......the age old thinking I'm about to smash.........thinking a mentor was taking interest and it turn out to be a MLM pitch.......thinking a buddy I made on deployment was having a get together and it turns out to be......another fukking MLM pitch........I have taken lumps brehs and I'm more jaded and cynical for them lol