Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
977.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You sound like one of them I'ma cashapp you the rest nikkas

No disrespect family

:mjlol:

Nah I ain’t dusty like that. If it were my peoples then I’ll do right but new folk that I just met? Inviting me to a party? Nah my presence is your present so I’m pre-gaming and walkin in that muthafukka like

ymKV7a.gif

Not spending a dime on you new cats ya dig.

:pacspit::pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was in this brehs exact situation.

Got invited to a club by some girls I barely knew for a birthday.

When I get there I'm seeing BOTTLES.

I straight away noticed that I'm only one of 3 brehs also there and the two brehs left early but bottles are still COMING IN.

I IMMEDIATELY started thinking "who the hell is gonna pay for all this? :patrice:"

Then the girls suddenly started leaving and I aint seen a damn thing paid but I'm seeing a server with a card reader standing on the side :patrice:

That's when it hit me what their plan was and I got the fukk out of there :mjlol:

I got one bottle and told the server straight away I'm only paying for this bottle and nothing else

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've heard about these stories before, always play out the same. Large group, everybody smashing, when the bill comes with a whole lot of woopn and hollerin

Never go to a large dinner unless you really know the people or you know they got money. We all know who the broke folks are.

And that restaurant played itself. So many ways to avoid that situation.