Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:damn:

just keep driving :lolbron:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Since childhood, free masonry / eastern star was positively esteemed amongst the adults around me.

Everytime I have heard / read anything illuminati related (human sacrifices, child molestation, same sex acts, orgy parties that include beastiality, casting couch, butterfly monarch, the 27 club, etc.) it's been extremely dark & wicked.

It was always a distinction for me.
Yeah, there’s different levels. Many believe once you get to 33 degrees of /G\, that’s where’s the Illuminati/devil worshipping is.

I would never label all Freemasons the same as there are different levels, fraternities, lodges etc. There are those who are just regular people helping out the community. I know some.

But the higher up you are, it definitely seems to get darker… and being one certainly opens door.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. I'm bout to put my hand over one of my eye and get paid in this bytch
:takedat:

fukk it. I might cover bofum so I can be hoisted up the ladder of power and riches for being blind to ways of man thus perpetuating evil for failing to confront it with my light.
:takedat:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Crazy some folks will still deny the sht. Sometimes truth in plain sight is the way to duck and blatantly get away with suspicious sht.

It’s why I tell bytches I’m cheating and whatever else.. they think you’re bsing

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
what does the one-eye covering pose “signify” …?

never noticed how common it was among music artists til this thread
They entertain ppl, which is sorcery to put in the spirit of lawlessness in people. Not against the laws of men, but the laws of The Most High, the God of Negroes and creator of all things. They are seed of the serpentt.

There do that to signify the one they are waiting for, and trying to bring in to this realm. They believe he will free them of The Most High’s laws and defeat him, and give them eternal life. They don’t realize they’re decieved.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
(It existed before)

You shouldn’t watch these musicians, tv shows, or movies. It is priming people to accept him, when he arrives. You should repent and put your trust in Christ(Yahusha), to be saved and forgiven of your sins, and saved from the wrath of The Most High. They know their destiny as they are Serpent seed, but they want to take you with them.

Revelation 19:20​

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.”

Revelation 20:10​

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Last edited: