Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Ephesians 6:11-24​

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.​

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Can you break that down? How often do you pray and how? Do you bathe in ‘holy water’?

degu9089

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This whole thread should be pinned. Want to be the ones in the know so bad.

giphy.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I listened to her song called Internet Trolls. It better have been made before that pic.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lowkey you might need to make a thread, let’s go down this rabbit hole

Seems kinda lame, we on a anonymous internet forum
We supposed to be talking about conspiracy theories and occultism
They do? That’s suspicious.
Just remember, all of this is so far fetched and ridiculous, people will go out of their way to tell you how crazy and ridiculous you are.

If that truly was the case, people wouldn’t spend time in these kind of threads saying “you guys are foolish and need to focus on something else.”

Why do you need to reaffirm and discredit something you deem to be babble? Says a lot really. It must mean they don’t really have any real convictions behind what they’re saying, otherwise they’d leave people to their own devices.

Who are they truly trying to convince? Us or themselves? :patrice:

Grimblock

Pro
Daps
This secret society is trash if we all know about it :manny:

To be honest even if it was real, how do these people making money through demonic means affect my day to day life? Their soul, their choice. You boys better be watching these politicians instead :sas2:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This secret society is trash if we all know about it :manny:

To be honest even if it was real, how do these people making money through demonic means affect my day to day life? Their soul, their choice. You boys better be watching these politicians instead :sas2:
I think them politicians be rolling in the same crowds as the entertainment nikkas