Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Your dad too.

1643067839844-reportajes_409721607_126765187_1706x960.jpeg

23429e82be5f93d2fc2995cc1ac67dbd.jpg

But he flipped it on them, copped ATV Music and they were on his ass til the very end.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s something there but people will
Label you a quack for noticing the pattern and questioning why so I just keep it to myself

Easier for folks to call you crazy rather then question what they’ve been forced fed and taught since birth.
People worship celebrities. Have pictures up on their walls of them (for some reason, I never did, it always felt weird).

Think about it. Imagine this unhealthy obsession people have with celebrities because a system propels them to “stardom”. People become spellbound by them.

Now try telling those same people those you worship are nothing more than satanists. Do you think they’ll believe you? That cognitive dissonance will mess with their head. They will do everything to rationalize what’s right in front of them.

It’s like a husband/wife being in denial their spouse is cheating on them, even when he evidence is there in black and white.

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yeah, there’s different levels. Many believe once you get to 33 degrees of /G\, that’s where’s the Illuminati/devil worshipping is.

I would never label all Freemasons the same as there are different levels, fraternities, lodges etc. There are those who are just regular people helping out the community. I know some.

But the higher up you are, it definitely seems to get darker… and being one certainly opens door.

Yes.

And to your last comment -
I noticed that Tom Hanks gets nothing but A+++ roles since like forever...never a tank. I've wondered if he was a high-ranking member.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
They entertain ppl, which is sorcery to put in the spirit of lawlessness in people. Not against the laws of men, but the laws of The Most High, the God of Negroes and creator of all things. They are seed of the serpentt.

There do that to signify the one they are waiting for, and trying to bring in to this realm. They believe he will free them of The Most High’s laws and defeat him, and give them eternal life. They don’t realize they’re decieved.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

You shouldn’t watch these musicians, tv shows, or movies. It is priming people to accept him, when he arrives. You should repent and put your trust in Christ(Yahusha), to be saved and forgiven of your sins, and saved from the wrath of The Most High.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I could be in this thread all day.. but I’ll leave you with this. Research the Egyptian God Osiris. Then Google “Osiris Risen.” Then look into why freemasonry is obsessed with Egyptology… and ask yourself why these celebrities just happen to make these same poses.

1200px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

E-iY5lrXMAgFLoD

Just a coincidence though. :francis:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
People worship celebrities. Have pictures up on their walls of them (for some reason, I never did, it always felt weird).

Think about it. Imagine this unhealthy obsession people have with celebrities because a system propels them to “stardom”. People become spellbound by them.

Now try telling those same people those you worship are nothing more than satanists. Do you they’ll believe you? That cognitive dissonance will mess with their head. They will do everything to rationalize what’s right in front of them.

It’s like a husband/wife being in denial their spouse is cheating on them, even when he evidence is there in black and white.

You're right about celeb worship...but...
I admire Denzel - I find him to be classy, intelligent, distinct, & too handsome / suave...even as a lay person.

Maxwell's vocal talent and craft is so awesome to me. I think he's beautiful too.

It's ok to admire/be attracted to exceptionally gifted people.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You're right about celeb worship...but...
I admire Denzel - I find him to be classy, intelligent, distinct, & too handsome / suave...even as a lay person.

Maxwell's vocal talent and craft is so awesome to me. I think he's beautiful too.

It's ok to admire/be attracted to exceptionally gifted people.
i look at it this way it's either a Gay ritual or a Blood Sacrifice... i'm sure there are other ways.

Denzel - Blood Sacrifice, his career was jumpstarted by Harry-O, he can make that happen
Maxwell - Too Easy, Gay ritual

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

Now try telling those same people those you worship are nothing more than satanists. Do you they’ll believe you? That cognitive dissonance will mess with their head. They will do everything to rationalize what’s right in front of them.

It part of the lawlessness. It breaks the 1st 2 commands and leads to everything else, from fornication and adultery to stealing and murdering on a grander scale. Take HipHop for example. The demonnss need the blood, so they pump it out, especially since Negroes are the og creation and those of slavery are the chosen people.

People worship/praise/glorify these celebrities and give the worship/praise/and glory that should go to The Most High to these idols. Look at how their sorcery influences and changes behavior of entire groups and generations of people. Just 20yrs ago, I had never saw a true dyke and now they are common, because the spells alter their minds. Different people succumb to different vices and it all leads to one road in the end. (The Lake of Fire, there will be wheeping and gnashing of teeth, for all who placed there trust in a meaningless system made by man, run by Satann)

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall make no idols.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:dead:

How do you believers protect yourself from Satan and demons?

Ephesians 6:11-24

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.​

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I could be in this thread all day.. but I’ll leave you with this. Research the Egyptian God Osiris. Then Google “Osiris Risen.” Then look into why freemasonry is obsessed with Egyptology… and ask yourself why these celebrities just happen to make these same poses.

1200px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

E-iY5lrXMAgFLoD

Just a coincidence though. :francis:
Lowkey you might need to make a thread, let’s go down this rabbit hole

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Lowkey you might need to make a thread, let’s go down this rabbit hole

Genesis 3:14-15

14The LORD God said to the serpent,

“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
15I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspringe and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

He has a serpent attached to his head. The celebs who pay homage, are serpentt seeds. They also stick their tonguess out alot. Some people are not what you think.