Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm not even sure i want to know how all this shyt works. Is it like some secret symbol signaling to others of the sect that you belong to them?

Not even the people who claim this the sign of a devil worship could actually explain it to you. Its funny, as someone who actually follows the word of god these accusations (always other successful black folks wonder why) are just people wanting to believe in some shyt don’t matter how goofy or inaccurate. They mock followers of god just to be followers/believers of some shyt themselves

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
what does the one-eye covering pose “signify” …?

never noticed how common it was among music artists til this thread
Spriritual wickedness in high places

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thousands of pics of thousands of different people worldwide in highly influential places doing the same pose and dudes are gonna come In this thread talking about it's just a coincidence :dead:

I've learned that it's a FACT that there are 2 types of people in this simulation we live in: A) people who will see the light when shown the truth iand B) people who will NEVER see the light no matter how much the truth is shown to them.

Some people are literally PROGRAMMED to not be able to see the truth. No need to argue with those types.

Anyways here's one of my favorites:

Sw9Vx3B.jpg

2 for 1 in this one. The one eye covered up and the 666 in the hair :dead:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I've seen celebs in this pose but I thought it symbolized money / pyramid on the $.

Or 'See no evil, speak no evil'...

So, this is the sign that they belong to the infamous Illuminati???

If so, I hope I don't see Denzel or Maxwell in that pose :(