Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm not even sure i want to know how all this shyt works. Is it like some secret symbol signaling to others of the sect that you belong to them?
It’s Freemasonry… some people will call it “Illuminati” but it’s not. Freemasons exists. It’s real. There are different degrees to it. They’re all in high ranking/influential positions… politics, entertainment, sports etc.

They make these symbols to communicate with each other. I’d recommend doing the research, don’t take my word for it. Some celebrities are open Freemasons like Shaq, Ashton Kutcher.

The covering of the one eye is just one of their symbols. There’s many, many more. The all seeing eye. The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper.

71kwp7IlDfL._AC_SS350_.jpg

FgsndfsUcAAzwom.jpg

main-qimg-f91c4d476054915a57c33db675017962-lq

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I've seen celebs in this pose but I thought it symbolized money / pyramid on the $.

Or 'See no evil, speak no evil'...

So, this is the sign that they belong to the infamous Illuminati???

If so, I hope I don't see Denzel or Maxwell in that pose :(
People conflate Illuminati with Freemasons. The conspiracy is when the Illuminati was dissembled years ago, the remaining members infiltrated the Freemasons and they control what we see today.

Whether that’s true or not, it depends who you ask. One thing is for sure, everyone at the highest level of the industry is definitely a Freemason. It’s not a conspiracy.

herb-ritts-denzel-washington.jpg

Maxwell_-68-scaled.jpg

Have you ever intentionally posed covering one eye? At some point, it’s not a coincidence.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Thousands of pics of thousands of different people worldwide in highly influential places doing the same pose and dudes are gonna come In this thread talking about it's just a coincidence :dead:

I've learned that it's a FACT that there are 2 types of people in this simulation we live in: A) people who will see the light when shown the truth iand B) people who will NEVER see the light no matter how much the truth is shown to them.

Some people are literally PROGRAMMED to not be able to see the truth. No need to argue with those types.

Anyways here's one of my favorites:

Sw9Vx3B.jpg

2 for 1 in this one. The one eye covered up and the 666 in the hair :dead:

well goddamn :ohhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thousands of pics of thousands of different people worldwide in highly influential places doing the same pose and dudes are gonna come In this thread talking about it's just a coincidence :dead:

I've learned that it's a FACT that there are 2 types of people in this simulation we live in: A) people who will see the light when shown the truth iand B) people who will NEVER see the light no matter how much the truth is shown to them.

Some people are literally PROGRAMMED to not be able to see the truth. No need to argue with those types.

Anyways here's one of my favorites:

Sw9Vx3B.jpg

2 for 1 in this one. The one eye covered up and the 666 in the hair :dead:
Breh. There was a thread where Beyonce was literally making these gestures, even throwing up the baphomet devil horns. Some Stan tried saying it’s because she was representing Texas horns. :dead:

These people can literally scream that they are devil worshipers and people will still claim “oh they don’t mean it literally, it’s a metaphor.” Smh.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. There was a thread where Beyonce was literally making these gestures, even throwing up the baphomet devil horns. Some Stan tried saying it’s because she was representing Texas horns. :dead:

These people can literally scream that they are devil worshipers and people will still claim “oh they don’t mean it literally, it’s a metaphor.” Smh.
I remember Cardi B at some award show. Some poster broke it down, what she was wearing and everything that happened was literally an ancient ritual.