Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
@ThrobbingHood putting in work in this thread :wow:

So glad to see others on game. I found out about this about 2 years ago and it creeped me the hell out. Not only creeped me out, but changed my entire outlook on life.

This world we are in is nothing like y'all think

How old are you breh? You wasn't around in the earlier 2010s when every video from the top stars had 1 hour breakdowns on youtube of all of the supposed occult imagery? :ohhh:

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How old or you breh? You wasn't around in the earlier 2010s when every video from the top stars had a 1 hour breakdowns on youtube of all of the supposed occult imagery? :ohhh:
I'm late 30s. I've just never really been an "internet" person lol so yea I'm late. Just discovered this in probably late 2020

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
the scheme is "the enemy"

consider animals for a second. To them its creatures they can procreate with and animals that they can eat or be eaten by

the occult play on this subconscious idea with everything. I been telling anyone and everyone willing to listen to meditate on numbers 22 and avoid the balaam balak dynamic. Remember the living God and remember that the angels belong to him. The whole fallen angel angle is kabballah gone off on a tangent (the idea that angels have no free will but demons do etc...)

Manichaeism heavily influenced early Christians, We live in a repeating pattern so to speak.

Numbers 22:20-35

this is like a system, remember everyone is riding a donkey whether they know it or not. The earth beneath your feet was spoken into existence like the green herb, the beasts and all the host of heaven. They carry us like the ass, the unlearned forget that God made all the creatures big small, simple and complex. Our control of them is not as we think.
the scheme is "the enemy"

consider animals for a second. To them its creatures they can procreate with and animals that they can eat or be eaten by

the occult play on this subconscious idea with everything. I been telling anyone and everyone willing to listen to meditate on numbers 22 and avoid the balaam balak dynamic. Remember the living God and remember that the angels belong to him. The whole fallen angel angle is kabballah gone off on a tangent (the idea that angels have no free will but demons do etc...)

Manichaeism heavily influenced early Christians, We live in a repeating pattern so to speak.

Numbers 22:20-35

this is like a system, remember everyone is riding a donkey whether they know it or not. The earth beneath your feet was spoken into existence like the green herb, the beasts and all the host of heaven. They carry us like the ass, the unlearned forget that God made all the creatures big small, simple and complex. Our control of them is not as we think.
Btw. What do you make of the Vhee? and this pandemy? Do you sense something?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
53wR7vO.png

gXhFJzO.png

BSBRRnZ.png

1RrzGy7.png

ZRWRqiv.png

ihwOORS.png

qwI7kqN.png

ytMA8h2.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of the people in this thread know, but they do know it’s the mark of the beast :dead:

ya I was genuinely curious since I’m noticing for the first time how many celebrities are doing it…so I thought the gesture maybe had a specific meaning/symbolism but I’m either getting sarcastic responses or generic answers “connecting” it to illuminati with no explanation of what it represents/symbolizes in regards to it

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
@RareHunter how often do you read the Bible and how many chapters do you read each time you read the Bible?
It depends. I read 5-10ch but then I think about them in my head for a few days so I remember the information. Sometimes the spirit of sloth tries to make you fall asleep as you’re reading or makes you procrastinate. That said, it’s the best thing I did. So much mental anguish gone. It depends tho, tbh.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
ya I was genuinely curious since I’m noticing for the first time how many celebrities are doing it…so I thought the gesture maybe had a specific meaning/symbolism but I’m either getting sarcastic responses or generic answers “connecting” it to illuminati with no explanation of what it represents/symbolizes in regards to it
It’s basically the all seeing eye of Osiris, nimrod, Tammuz, Baal, (many names across many cultures) which if you read the history about those characters, they’re horribly unfortunate.