Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
s9AJFVN.jpg

:damn:
Blood game slime

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again, what is in front of our faces? You guys claim to have hidden knowledge but literally can’t articulate anything beyond hyperbole
Thousands and thousands of images of celebrities covering up one of their eyes and doing many other poses, has been in front of our faces this entire time (magazine covers, photo shoots, album covers, etc)

Me personally, I don't know for a fact what it means but I do have theories. This being one:

HpZcP3F.jpg

BUT people's reactions to seeing this are extremely telling.

Some people will see these images and will become extremely curious about what it means and do further research & group 2 will see these images and brush it off immediately as merely a coincidence and go on about their day without giving it a 2nd thought.

I mean, what group do you fall in? Do YOU think this is a mere coincidence?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s basically the all seeing eye of Osiris, nimrod, Tammuz, Baal, (many names across many cultures) which if you read the history about those characters, they’re horribly unfortunate.

thanks…in some instances it looks to be coincidental but in many others they’re clearly covering an eye when it’s completely unwarranted…just wanted to know what folks thought it meant

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@ThrobbingHood putting in work in this thread :wow:

So glad to see others on game. I found out about this about 2 years ago and it creeped me the hell out. Not only creeped me out, but changed my entire outlook on life.

This world we are in is nothing like y'all think
The funny thing is, I respect people’s right not to believe this because why should they? Ignorance is bliss and it’s easier to bury their head in the sand and call it “conspiracy theories” even when the facts are right in front of them.

The amount of flat earth threads I see and simply laugh and smh. I don’t even enter them let alone post in them. Anyone with sense knows the earth is round, so I’ve got no need to convince someone otherwise.

And yet, threads like these always seem to upset people to the point where they’ll call you a whack job and insult you. Why put down others that see something beyond the surface?

Why would it bother you if we’re so deeply entrenched in tinfoil hat theories? They clearly don’t even believe what they’re saying so they continue to come into these threads to and cast aspersions to comfort themselves.

There’s no other logical explanation behind their antagonistic behavior.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You don't get placement on Jay-Z and Beyonce albums without taking that oath

DvfeeYt.png
What’s also interesting is one rhetoric I hear is “typical crab mentality. You think a black person cant make it without selling their soul, you’re just hating.”

This thread has shown people from all races and creeds doing this pose. No one is saying people in this industry aren’t talented.

The point is, those with talent can hold great influence. And when you can manipulate those with influence to do your deeds, it’s easier to deceive people.

Now, it’s my theory that a lot of these celebrities, athletes etc are initially told to do these poses without having any idea what it means. Their agents, photographers, handlers simply tell them to.

But at some point, they figure it out, either during their career or long after the beast spits them out. And they’ll either repent and find god (why do so many do this otherwise) or, continue to keep the oath.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Damn this thread feels like 2009 again.

Bohemian grove, illumaniti, reptilians, david Icke,
The grey aliens, there was so much shyt on YouTube I honestly thought the illumaiti and YouTube had exclusive rights because every other video was illumaniti.
Makes sense though, 2008 was supposed to create a Great Depression, we avoided that and arguably had some of the most entertaining and exciting times in America, but consider it though, now that we’re about to have the Great Depression that was supposed to happen then, it feels like Deja vu to you, because when most governments start to fail on this scale people become unhinged and question why everything is messing up.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I made a thread once and asked this question. Why is it that you can only allegedly sell your soul for fame or riches? Why can't you sell your soul for superpowers? To regrow a limb? To cure a disease? etc
In my opinion it’s because it’s not really real, I don’t think there is some entity granting powers if you sacrifice goat blood or some other shyt they say they be doing
But I think these entertainers/politicians convinced themselves it is real so they partake in these rituals, and in most cases if you don’t partake in the rituals you can’t be in the club
Similar to how fraternities operate

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Exactly. This is what most people never think about. Everybody wants to be famous growing up. Everybody at one point has dreamt about becoming a famous singer, rapper, actor, model, etc but there's only a few spots available considering there's billions on the planet.

You are exactly right bro, whoever is willing to "sell out" for one of these precious spots are who eventually gets on our TV's and radios.

All respect for your favorite celebrities would go out the window if you knew what he/she did behind closed doors
Whoever is willing to do the most or sacrifice the most is who we see the most. the system can prop anyone up and make them a star.