Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
eIkaQ9Y.jpg

It's just a coincidence :dead:

lvrker

….
Daps
For sure not a coincidence. In the “Award Tour” music video from A Tribe Called Quest, Plug 2 from De La Soul is literally singing the hook with is hand over is right eye the whole time.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The funny thing is, I respect people’s right not to believe this because why should they? Ignorance is bliss and it’s easier to bury their head in the sand and call it “conspiracy theories” even when the facts are right in front of them.

The amount of flat earth threads I see and simply laugh and smh. I don’t even enter them let alone post in them. Anyone with sense knows the earth is round, so I’ve got no need to convince someone otherwise.

And yet, threads like these always seem to upset people to the point where they’ll call you a whack job and insult you. Why put down others that see something beyond the surface?

Why would it bother you if we’re so deeply entrenched in tinfoil hat theories? They clearly don’t even believe what they’re saying so they continue to come into these threads to and cast aspersions to comfort themselves.

There’s no other logical explanation behind their antagonistic behavior.
These people are clearly craving for salvation.

May God bless them and show them the way before it's too late :francis:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It's obvious every entertainer is a puppet of the elite it's been known:yeshrug:

This one eye shyt means they took the oath
Practicing occultism or hermeticism doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a puppet.
Some of these celebrities are taking part within their free will and independence.

Im assuming you’re not really a Grand Master and your screen name is a hip hop hom-age, to somebody referencing occultism.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's a great series of videos for those of you who are serious about doing some research on this. The one-eye covering pose is only one of MANY poses done by these celebrities to show their allegiance.

All of these videos are short (3-6mins long) so they shouldn't take up too much of your time:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Practicing occultism or hermeticism doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a puppet.
Some of these celebrities are taking part within their free will and independence.

Im assuming you’re not really a Grand Master and your screen name is a hip hop hom-age, to somebody referencing occultism.
Oh I know nobody forcing these celebrities hands into it history will tell you that
Most will sell themselves for fame and fortune

Also My screen name is a pro wrestling reference