Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They claim to have ties to the Dragonn (Asianns in generall). They are heavily involved in this. You actually believe humans can come up with Aye Eye (get it), computers, tv, ect..? Why haven’t any iindigenouss ppl come up with this “tech”? Wake up my guy and repent. Ask me how or any other breh here. Give up the wicked and sinful lifestyle and be forgiven of your sins and inherit eternity.

Rev13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 12:9​

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
they didn't invent tech...

maxresdefault.jpg

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Read a book years ago by a lady who said she was groomed to be a sex slave to many ex-presidents, and Henry Kissinger was her handler.

She mentioned the demonic activities of folks in Hollywood and attested she watched the Jackson 5 boys get raped once before a performance.

I can't remember if it was her or another lady, but she talked about how Disneyworld in Florida is actually a site used a lot for programming selected children for sexual abuse because they hide the children in plain sight. Also mentioned there is a similar scene which happens there at night after everyone leaves.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
they didn't invent tech...

maxresdefault.jpg
This was done under the system and knowledge aquired by living under the oppressors. Even the tech of the ancient world, wasn’t inspired by man, man merely built it. I’m speaking about blueprints. This stuff came within the last 100-150 yrs. We are near the end.

Daniel 12:4

King James Version

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This was done under the system and knowledge aquired by living under the oppressors. Even the tech of the ancient world, wasn’t inspired by man, man merely built it. I’m speaking about blueprints. This stuff came within the last 100-150 yrs. We are near the end.

Daniel 12:4​

King James Version​

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
yup, knowledge is wonderful at first glance but we end up living in a sea of it and much of it doesnt keep you afloat, save knowledge of the living God.

as long as we remember the knowledge does not belong to us and to not use it with wicked intent you can rest easy. But there are many who use knowledge with the intent to impregnate your thoughts

thats why these "rituals" are done, they impregnate their initiates with ideas and then by means of peer pressure and symbolism confuse you into believing it is real. When in truth its like the shed skin of a snake. It neither nourishes or keeps you alive but it drags you along constantly trying to follow the snake that shed it in the first place

Jesus said to his disciples that he is the bread of life, indeed his testimony it lives and will always live.

John 15:20
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

the gospels are the bread, dwell there as much as you can. Indeed he turned water into wine!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not always into conspiracy but the average person vastly underestimates the power of advertising/marketing on the human mind. 99% of entertainment media is beholden go the whim of ad corporations.

There’s a reason why the control of information is one of the most powerful “weapons” in the world.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That was a skit bro

It's sad that black people can never be successful without other black people accusing them of "selling their soul to the devil"

Your soul is always yours.

She already blew up and found her lane, why would she need to "sell her soul" if she already famous?

And why is the devil a record label executive?

This girl is lot smarter than y'all think she is. She knows how to play a character to get more views and clicks. But she's doing everything on her own will. Just because she speaks with a heavy accent doesn't mean she's dumb by any means.

She had contract issues with her first hit single, so she's just doing what she needs to do to keep her money.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Says the 'nerdy' dude into anime and has a cartoon/anime avi :russ:

This is why our people are lost, easily programmed and never stop to question anything against the grain:hhh:
Yeah except I don’t believe anime is real. You weirdos actually believe in this nonsense.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
yup, knowledge is wonderful at first glance but we end up living in a sea of it and much of it doesnt keep you afloat, save knowledge of the living God.

as long as we remember the knowledge does not belong to us and to not use it with wicked intent you can rest easy. But there are many who use knowledge with the intent to impregnate your thoughts

thats why these "rituals" are done, they impregnate their initiates with ideas and then by means of peer pressure and symbolism confuse you into believing it is real. When in truth its like the shed skin of a snake. It neither nourishes or keeps you alive but it drags you along constantly trying to follow the snake that shed it in the first place

Jesus said to his disciples that he is the bread of life, indeed his testimony it lives and will always live.

John 15:20

the gospels are the bread, dwell there as much as you can. Indeed he turned water into wine!
This is Facts breh. You touched on another deeper thing. Even the stuff they show is a diversion or half truths. It’s why I’m against almost all entertainment (anime,movies, conspiraciees ect)

I do believe each person has to use their own discretion, so it’s up to every believer what they think is okay (within reason) and I do believe some people’s ministry is perhaps to watch and disscect it.

That said you are correct. The word is the bread of life and even thse symbols are diversions, especially to the unlearned or carnal mind, and can lead to a pit in and of itself, so we still need the Holy Spirit to keep us Sober minded and on point. Without it, you are still falling into the enemies scheme.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That was a skit bro

It's sad that black people can never be successful without other black people accusing them of "selling their soul to the devil"

Your soul is always yours.

She already blew up and found her lane, why would she need to "sell her soul" if she already famous?

And why is the devil a record label executive?

This girl is lot smarter than y'all think she is. She knows how to play a character to get more views and clicks. But she's doing everything on her own will.

She had contract issues with her first hit single, so she's just doing what she needs to do to keep her money.
some of these folks really do be doing weird shyt behind the scenes

some zergling shyt to me

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
some of these folks really do be doing weird shyt behind the scenes

some zergling shyt to me
They're doing those things on their own will in exchange for more money. No one forced then to do that stuff.

It's chicks out here sucking the plug's dikk for free weed. So why not suck dikk for a record deal?
(Pause)

• Haha
Reactions: MMS