Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Read a book years ago by a lady who said she was groomed to be a sex slave to many ex-presidents, and Henry Kissinger was her handler.

She mentioned the demonic activities of folks in Hollywood and attested she watched the Jackson 5 boys get raped once before a performance.

I can't remember if it was her or another lady, but she talked about how Disneyworld in Florida is actually a site used a lot for programming selected children for sexual abuse because they hide the children in plain sight. Also mentioned there is a similar scene which happens there at night after everyone leaves.
Walt was a 33rd degree mason it’s not far fetched.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Ya way too old to still believe in this selling your soul nonsense.
It’s too many coincidences and eye witness accounts to simply write off as “childish” and such. There’s nothing wrong with questioning the “official” narrative that’s been given to the masses. :yeshrug:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ain’t no devil worship, just means they take it up the anal.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is Facts breh. You touched on another deeper thing. Even the stuff they show is a diversion or half truths. It’s why I’m against almost all entertainment (anime,movies, conspiraciees ect)

I do believe each person has to use their own discretion, so it’s up to every believer what they think is okay (within reason) and I do believe some people’s ministry is perhaps to watch and disscect it.

That said you are correct. The word is the bread of life and even thse symbols are diversions, especially to the unlearned or carnal mind, and can lead to a pit in and of itself, so we still need the Holy Spirit to keep us Sober minded and on point. Without it, you are still falling into the enemies scheme.
the scheme is "the enemy"

consider animals for a second. To them its creatures they can procreate with and animals that they can eat or be eaten by

the occult play on this subconscious idea with everything. I been telling anyone and everyone willing to listen to meditate on numbers 22 and avoid the balaam balak dynamic. Remember the living God and remember that the angels belong to him. The whole fallen angel angle is kabballah gone off on a tangent (the idea that angels have no free will but demons do etc...)

Manichaeism heavily influenced early Christians, We live in a repeating pattern so to speak.

Numbers 22:20-35

20 And God came unto Balaam at night, and said unto him, If the men come to call thee, rise up, and go with them; but yet the word which I shall say unto thee, that shalt thou do.

21 And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the princes of Moab.

22 And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the Lord stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.

23 And the ass saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.

24 But the angel of the Lord stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.

25 And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

26 And the angel of the Lord went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left.

27 And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.

28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? and he said, Nay.

31 Then the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

32 And the angel of the Lord said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

33 And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

34 And Balaam said unto the angel of the Lord, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.

35 And the angel of the Lord said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.
this is like a system, remember everyone is riding a donkey whether they know it or not. The earth beneath your feet was spoken into existence like the green herb, the beasts and all the host of heaven. They carry us like the ass, the unlearned forget that God made all the creatures big small, simple and complex. Our control of them is not as we think.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SxbKgeP.jpg

this run gone be :wow:
She tricked me
Gave me the sole of her shoe
:sadcam:

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there are millions of talented artist out there but only a few spots. the fakest make it because they are willing to do more than the average person to be rich and famous. you can sell your souls many ways that includes doing gay stuff.
Exactly. This is what most people never think about. Everybody wants to be famous growing up. Everybody at one point has dreamt about becoming a famous singer, rapper, actor, model, etc but there's only a few spots available considering there's billions on the planet.

You are exactly right bro, whoever is willing to "sell out" for one of these precious spots are who eventually gets on our TV's and radios.

All respect for your favorite celebrities would go out the window if you knew what he/she did behind closed doors

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the thread will get deleted or derailed. That's how it normally goes.
Wow. I actually made a comment recently in another thread about not trusting celebrities and posted a few of these one eye pics and one of the mods put a "Behold the Pale Horse Babble" comment above my post to mock it.

I started to make this same exact thread but had a feeling it would get deleted. Sad.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I made a thread once and asked this question. Why is it that you can only allegedly sell your soul for fame or riches? Why can't you sell your soul for superpowers? To regrow a limb? To cure a disease? etc
Because that would make the average person realize how silly it is to believe it, fame and riches is more universal and something most people want.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Read a book years ago by a lady who said she was groomed to be a sex slave to many ex-presidents, and Henry Kissinger was her handler.

She mentioned the demonic activities of folks in Hollywood and attested she watched the Jackson 5 boys get raped once before a performance.

I can't remember if it was her or another lady, but she talked about how Disneyworld in Florida is actually a site used a lot for programming selected children for sexual abuse because they hide the children in plain sight. Also mentioned there is a similar scene which happens there at night after everyone leaves.
I remember reading a book years ago that debunked everything from this book.