giving a girl your number

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka just exposed himself... :ufdup:

now If a woman calls YOU back, something must be wrong with HER...what kinda weirdo are YOU my nikka :snoop:

And yes women do give out their phone numbers to nikkas they might not be immediately interested in. I've seen this numerous times and have had girls tell me about nikkas they gave their numbers to and how thirsty they were and how they steady blowing them up at all hours of the night

I don't agree its sumthing wrong with her if she calls you,sum women just don't like givin they number out and will ask you for yours instead,some are bullshytting and sum ain't.

But him making the assumption its sumthing wrong with her is no different then you assumming the woman who doesn't call u back is the type of woman that's "playing games" and u dodged a bullet...or that she must be a sure thing cuz she called you.

But what's the reasoning behind not asking for her number too?or asking if she wants your number? You'd rather make all those same assumptions than just hear "no" right on the spot....that's the most effecient way of weeding a uninterested woman out

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
this nikka just exposed himself... :ufdup:

now If a woman calls YOU back, something must be wrong with HER...what kinda weirdo are YOU my nikka :snoop:

And yes women do give out their phone numbers to nikkas they might not be immediately interested in. I've seen this numerous times and have had girls tell me about nikkas they gave their numbers to and how thirsty they were and how they steady blowing them up at all hours of the night

My female friends complain about giving their numbers out all the time. When I ask them why they usually say "I was just being nice when asked for my number. :yeshrug:"

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Damn all these school yard games..

It must be tough for some of you weirdos with no game :pachaha:

Bu bu bu she called me! There must be something wrong with her.. stop messing with these broads who use you as a last resort misconstruing your mind and making you think it's suppose to be that way, in the real world it goes both ways.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I don't agree its sumthing wrong with her if she calls you,sum women just don't like givin they number out and will ask you for yours instead,some are bullshytting and sum ain't.

But him making the assumption its sumthing wrong with her is no different then you assumming the woman who doesn't call u back is the type of woman that's "playing games" and u dodged a bullet.

But what's the reasoning behind not asking for her number too?or asking if she wants your number? You'd rather make all those same assumptions than just hear "no" right on the spot....that's the most effecient way of weeding a uninterested woman out

I never said the woman who doesn't call me back is playing games and that I dodged a bullet. I don't believe that at all, there could be a number of reason why she don't call back, but at the end of the day I'm not concerned with why.

I actually stated that I don't always give my number out, in fact it's only on rare occasions that I do, but when I do it usually gets a response. I usually will give out my number if I'm in a rush or if I see a girl I know I'll probably only meet once. It has nothing to do with a fear of rejection...the nikka that is scared of a girl saying no is scared of a girl rejecting his phone number as well. What I will say is that it removes some of the randomness that comes with calling a girl during the week where she could have a number of things going on and you probably won't be the first thing on her mind. Whereas if you let her call you, she gon call you when she wants to and you don't have to waste time sweatin her and arranging a date

By no means am I saying to make this your main method of hollering at chicks but it definitely can work out if you carry yourself right

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Damn all these school yard games..

It must be tough for some of you weirdos with no game :pachaha:

Bu bu bu she called me! There must be something wrong with her.. stop messing with these broads who use you as a last resort misconstruing your mind and making you think it's suppose to be that way, in the real world it goes both ways.

There would never be any "but she called me" because I have enough confidence to ask for the number.

And if a chick ever asked for my number I would run from her. Swiftly. High quality women are being approached by men all day every day. If she has the time to call total strangers then that tells me she's not being approached and is desperate for some type of attention.

There are exceptions to every rule but this one is like 90%. There's a 1 in 10 chance a chick calling a proven p*ssy nikka will be a winner. :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The last girl I gave my number didnt hit me up :merchant: 1st and only i forgot about that shyt :laugh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
look everybody is different and its like acting...its whatever works...there is no right or wrong way to approach because we all have different looks and different personalities so you gottta find what works for you

but i feel its better to show your the man and be condident by just giving a girl your phone and say...hey by the way put your number here

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said the woman who doesn't call me back is playing games and that I dodged a bullet. I don't believe that at all, there could be a number of reason why she don't call back, but at the end of the day I'm not concerned with why.

I actually stated that I don't always give my number out, in fact it's only on rare occasions that I do, but when I do it usually gets a response. I usually will give out my number if I'm in a rush or if I see a girl I know I'll probably only meet once. It has nothing to do with a fear of rejection...the nikka that is scared of a girl saying no is scared of a girl rejecting his phone number as well. What I will say is that it removes some of the randomness that comes with calling a girl during the week where she could have a number of things going on and you probably won't be the first thing on her mind. Whereas if you let her call you, she gon call you when she wants to and you don't have to waste time sweatin her and arranging a date

By no means am I saying to make this your main method of hollering at chicks but it definitely can work out if you carry yourself right

My bad sumbody else said that,but you did say if she calls you back its almost guaranteed that means you will smash:what:...basically assuming she's a thirsty woman who needs your dikk in her life and not just sum confident woman lol...so what's wrong with other dude thinking she might be a desperate woman:manny:...u don't see it as desperate bcuz u assume she wouldn't call a guy unless she really likes em,plus it would be a insult to yourself to see her as desperate....but truth is she may or may not throw puzzy at nikkas all day and all night at the club:russ:

And who cares if she's busy,I'd be more worried about her calling me when I'm with my girl lol....these females call while you out with another woman and it could be akward...I personally don't like answering numbers I don't recognize bcuz female friends and exes like to call from different numbers and make for akward situations or talk dumb shyt...its to a mans benefit to know who's calling him imo.

Basically neither way proves shyt as far as how women react,I'm just saying one way is obviously more effective,u liable to miss some you coulda smashed had u took the number....but yea if u do both that's perfectly makes sense....I just didn't get the idea of never asking for womens numbers and only giving her yours.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
My bad sumbody else said that,but you did say if she calls you back its almost guaranteed that means you will smash:what:...basically assuming she's a thirsty woman who needs your dikk in her life and not just sum confident woman lol...so what's wrong with other dude thinking she might be a desperate woman:manny:...u don't see it as desperate bcuz u assume she wouldn't call a guy unless she really likes em,plus it would be a insult to yourself to see her as desperate....but truth is she may or may not throw puzzy at nikkas all day and all night at the club:russ:

And who cares if she's busy,I'd be more worried about her calling me when I'm with my girl lol....these females call while you out with another woman and it could be akward...I personally don't like answering numbers I don't recognize bcuz female friends and exes like to call from different numbers and make for akward situations or talk dumb shyt...its to a mans benefit to know who's calling him imo.

Basically neither way proves shyt as far as how women react,I'm just saying one way is obviously more effective,u liable to miss some you coulda smashed had u took the number....but yea if u do both that's perfectly makes sense....I just didn't get the idea of never asking for womens numbers and only giving her yours.

Exchanging numbers is always a good move. Call her on the spot. "Now you got my number" (so it won't be unknown when you do call). But don't sit by the phone. The man is still supposed to make that initial call. If nothing else it shows backbone.

I'm still holding onto my position that if a woman is asking for numbers and calling nikkas she must not be getting too many sexual advances or calls. Take from that what you will but I would perceive that as no other nikkas seem to wanna talk to her. I just met her so I wouldn't know why exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's not worth the time trying to find out just to be on that list of nikkas who have met her and are no longer interested in calling her.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya'll making this shyt more complicated then what it needs to be on the real

HAS SOME DAMN CONFIDENCE SIMPLE ASS THAT

She gonna call ONLY if she interested enough thats it

even if she gave it too you she only going to answer if she interested enough

its not rocket science

U win some
U lose some

when u Lose keep it moving on to the next one

dont be sitting there blowing up the phone or waiting either like some damn :cape: